BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Nicole G.
I bought these a few weeks ago while on vacation in Italy. The sandals I'd brought were killing my feet but when I went into the shoe store and tried these on it literally felt like a cloud was surrounding my feet. I used them every day for two and a half weeks, walking 10+ miles a day and have to say these are great, comfortable sneakers. I also love that they are available in such a wide variety of color combinations.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Can I just say how much I love Nike! I have so many of their shoes in my collection I have invested a lot because I just love all the colors and different shoes they bring to the table. I even purchased some mini Nike's for my little daughter they are so adorable. My all time favorite shoe brand.
Natalia T.
Fulshear
Being a College athlete I wear Nike apparel every day twice a day. The quality of their products are outstanding and are worth the price. I only wear Nike when I run from shoes to clothing all of their products are comfortable and fashionable. I always get complemented on everything that I wear.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Personally I find Nike products to be overrated and more of a trend than actual athletic gear. I purchased a pair of free run sneakers only to find out that they were terrible running shoes that really hurt my arches. Since then I've realized that other brands are better suited for athletic gear!
Emery A.
Laie, HI
Compared to other fitness brands in the same price range, Nike always lasts the longest. My nike running shoes are something I wear almost every single day and they last me almost a year before they start giving me blisters. Blisters are something I also never experience when first breaking them in.
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Nike is the way to go! If the quality is defective for any reason and you keep your receipt nike is willing to work with you! I have had nikes for years great for anything! I have different nikes for different things, the walk and trail nikes you can buy at kohls are great for anything, I actually used them in the snow this year for walking up steep hills and the tred was in my favor! free runs are great for outdoors and indoor use!
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
In all honesty, I do not understand why people like their shoes. I run often, I have to replace my shoes at least once every year. Their shoes personally do not work for me.

As for their clothes. Yes it is expensive but they are sure worth it. I have plenty of Nike work out clothes hat have lasted me years. I love their clothing- if you don't have a dri fit T-shirt I recommend you go out and purchase one today.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Any Nike shoes or clothing that I've purchased in the past I've liked and they were effective. I had 2 pairs of Nike Frees while I was medical assistanting, and they were perfect the job. They were comfortable and really light to to wear, and they lasted for abour 1 & 1/2 years each with daily wear.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Nike is a great company to get active wear to sports wear. We purchase sports gear every year due to our boys growing. The Nike brand with holds quite a bit and last a great amount of time. Some items do get handed down from my oldest son to my youngest and still remains in excellent condition.
La mejor marca de zapatillas y ropa me encanta tengo una zapatillas blancas y combina bien con mi ropa amo mi zapatilla y a mis amigas le encanta se las recomiendo.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?