BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My oldest daughter wear a women's size 12. Thank you Nike for making that size! They are nice looking with beautiful colors. Plus, they are affordable. Many shoes in her size are priced crazy and horrible clown looking colors. I have to.ordr them online since most shoes don't carry shoes this size. They also last for 6 months or less. She loves to play basketball.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Such a cute brand!!! I love Nike wear for the GYM always comfy and makes me feel great at the gym! I like the fabric- helps wick out sweat instead of keeping it locked into the clothes! I also love Nike shoes! Super comfy and last a long time! The shoes aren't just super stylish but actually great for working out in!
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm not even going to lie, I am a nike snob. I love all of their stuff and just can't bring myself to really branch out to other brands. I own a couple things from other brands but I find myself always reaching back to Nike. Their shoes are amazing and I love that they have them for so many other things and it's easy to figure out of this shoes is good for running, training or both. The ONLY complaint I have about Nike is that they're sooooooo pricey. Workout capris for $160? Why?!
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
I really love Nike shoes. It is personally my favorite brand of shoes. The only downfall would have to be that these shoe sizes run a bit small. So be aware of that when purchasing them. It's normally half a size smaller. I really like the variety that is has. The new Nike air, gotta be their best invention yet. Especially the memory foam slippers, it feels like your walking on clouds. I highly recommend this brand of shoes to anyone and everyone. It really is a winner. Go NIKE :)
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
I LOVE Nike shoe and things! They have great quality is all that you unwed to know. It's comfortable. Sometimes you can also get stuff on sale at stores. The shoes come in thousands of designs that are made to fit you. Some times there are headbands, soccer all, football, and clothes that are made from Nike. But I would recommend this to others.
Anna G.
Cedar Falls, IA
Nike leggings are my favorite. They are very breathable and last for a long time. They also aren't super pricey, they are mid priced. I will definitely continue to shop at nike!
Dacy D.
I like nike, great quality clothes and shoes for all kinds of sports. You're definitely buying the name brand with some items, that's why it can be expensive. I buy my training/running shoes from Nike all the time. They last long, durable through different terrains, breathable, and comfy. Definitely read the reviews, to determine if it's really worth it or not.
Kelly G.
Corning, NY
I only buy Nike sneakers.. I love Nike clothes to . They are comfy and the quality is awesome..my favorite brand of Nike sneakers are the air max..I have 4 pairs of them..you can get good deals at outlet stores or in regular stores when they are having sales..I love all there products and would recommend the air max sneakers for walking or running..
Yvonne C.
I have these in the exact color as the picture. I purchased them for running and weight training. I ended up using them more for weight training because every time I ran with them on my shin splits would really bother me, and I would be in excruciating pain. I would not recommend for a runner, but they will make your outfit look cute at the gym.
Jennifer B.
Comfort
I recently purchased a pair of tennis shoes from a local store to wear to work. They were mostly affordable and very great quality. I would have to say they are very comfortable!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?