BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily L.
Warwick, RI
I bought these for my brother for Christmas. He wears these pretty much everyday... Whether he is playing basketball or not! He is a really sporty kid. He is also 6'3" and wears a men's size 14. This is a great purchase! They last a long time, as well! My puppy has tried to chew these and he has never been able to make any damage.
Maegan S.
Winchester, CA
My favorite brand of running shoes! I get a new pair every year and they are perfect for work, the gym, or exploring with the dogs! Always top notch quality and you really get your money's worth.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I love this brand of shoes! I have a couple of running shoes from them and they're both still in good shape. It's so comfortable for running and even for everyday wear. Not only are these shoes great for running, they look very fashionable too. They can be pricey, but you can the discounted once at the factory stores in outlets which have great deals!
Kveiana L.
Las Vegas, NV
Nike has to be one of the best products for working out . From either the athletic clothing to shoes , even to every day wear nike fits that all around . They're athletic wear is extremely comfortable & have amazing dry fit material . Wearing they're product on your feet and body while working honestly feels like you have nothing on your that comfortable
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Nike has high quality garments, shoes, and accessories for sports/working out. I love to buy clothes even for wearing on a daily basis. I enjoy wearing Nike's shoes on the regular and when I have to go on a long walk. The price can vary depending on the article, clothing, or shoes. But. The price is reasonable. They have a variety of colors and styles.
Nicole B.
I bought these in the nike outlet and they are the best running shoe I ever had! They're so light and flexible that I feel like I'm not wearing shoes at all when I'm running! They're great for low intensity workouts as well! Plus, they come in great colors! Mine in particular are coral, seafoam, and yellow (super bright I know, but they're fantastic!)
candice l.
Lawton, OK
I adore always going to go buy new Nike shoes and clothing for my family.I always find new styles and items my kids love.I highly recommend Nike it's the only show company I wear.
Gabriela C.
North Bergen, NJ
I have loved Nike since I was little. Back in the day Nike's were just cool to have in general but now that I am an adult and into fitness and training, I have grown to love the brand on a whole other level. Their clothing is amazing, I have Nike capris for years and have not needed to replace them, the same goes for sports bras - the quality of the clothes is undeniable. Price wise I do wish I could find some more affordable stuff but you pay for what you get. Definitely worth it!
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I actually switched to these shoes from a pair of Under Armour ones and my feet have never been happier. Let me start by saying my Under Armour shoes weren't bad either, I still wear them for work everyday. However, when I run I need a flexible and mesh backing or else my run becomes painful quickly. Therefore, since this shoe is mainly mesh it has been my saving grace. I've had no issue with the sole separating from the shoe as others have so don't be afraid to try the shoe for yourself.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These socks are such amazing quality. They're so well made and durable, and just feel really nice on your feet. They're also super comfortable and great for working out. They are just socks though, so if you're on a budget, there are less expensive options out there. However, if you don't care about that, these are super nice and you should try them out!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?