BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Ayan H.
Chicago
Nike favorite shoes and T shirts store I love the Quality of nikes stuff it's not that expensive y'all should check them out if you haven't!Nike
Devon L.
State College, PA
I purchased a neon yellow sports bra from nike and I absolutely love it! It is designed for high impact so it keeps everything in place while still looking amazing!
Anni P.
Sports gear from Nike is great like everyone already knows. And now it is not only a place to find workout clothes, but clothes that make you want to just do it. ;)
Samantha T.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite leggings for working out, lounging, going out, anything, are Nike. These are the only leggings that are seriously not see through and so comfortable!!
Abby R.
I love their shoes and their clothes. My kids and husband are constantly wearing something Nike wether it be clothes or shoes. We have enough Nike in our house to build our own store.
Love the Nike brand, price is a little much but the clothes seriously last forever so it’s worth it for me every time I make a purchase. Also, their shoes are very nice and durable, great for sports or casual wear.
Crystal P.
I love shopping at Nike. The products are definitely worth the price and last long. I really enjoy coming to this store and it's definitely hard to get me out of here.
Cailey T.
I almost always buy Nike when it comes to gym shoes. They're always coming out with fun colors and prints. The shoes are comfortable and each pair has lasted me years. I still have Nikes from my freshman year of high school (I'm in my 3rd year of college for reference). Although the arch support has worn out, they're still wearable and I haven't worn them out to the point where there are holes. The shoes are durable and cute which is what makes them worth the money.
Liz G.
Baton Rouge
I like all of Nike’s athletic-ware. My only complaint is about their shoes. They’re great to wear for day to day activities, but I prefer other brands for running.
Kate V.
Fishers
I love nike. They have such a variety of products and the quality is absolutely amazing. Some stuff is affordable and some is pricey which is nice. My favorite purchase would have to be my hiraches
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?