BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Nike is a great company to get active wear to sports wear. We purchase sports gear every year due to our boys growing. The Nike brand with holds quite a bit and last a great amount of time. Some items do get handed down from my oldest son to my youngest and still remains in excellent condition.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Nike is one of those brands that will never go out of style. They always keep up to date on trends and I am in love with keeping up with new trends for my workout! I love how the prices range so if you need more affordable they have options but if you'd like to splurge they have that option too.
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
Nike hands down is my "go to" shoe. The styles are always on trend and not to mention they are super cute! I have been in 1 pair I have for over 3years! I usually go to the outlets as that is where my closest Nike store is, other then being in department stores. Overall they make great shoes.
Vanessa P.
Altoona, PA
I love everything Nike!! But I cannot stop buying their running shoes lately. It's like every time I'm out at a store I buy a new pair. So worth the money and they're so comfortable, I have wide feet and they still feel great on me.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
To be honest, I bought these Nike's because they are so darn cute. They give just a touch of Punk Fashion with a T-Shirt and that old pair of jeans that fit absolutely great that they no longer make only to find that they are as comfortable as house shoes. I do not run, however they provide excellent comfort while my dogs walk me. The best part is for a pair of Nike's this is the most affordable pair that I have ever bought
Melissa M.
Nike is my absolute favorite brand for sneakers and athletic clothes. They have the best running shoes I've ever used. My favorite item from Nike is a pair of black free 5.0s. They are so comfortable and make exercise great. Nike is more expensive than many other athletic brands but the quality is unparalleled.
Raven W.
I have the Black NIKE MESH GOLF HAT and I love it. It's light weight, so when I'm working out and begin to sweat, I don't feel bogged down by it.

Also, it folds easily without losing form. So I often just throw it in my bag, or into my suitcase with no concern about bending or creasing the rim.
Ana C.
I've always been a fan of Nike above other athletic brands. They make great workout clothes and amazing shoes. I have problems with my heels and find that when I wear my Nike's I forget I even have foot pain. Such great quality! And if you really take care of your shoes, they will last forever!
Crystal T.
Oceanside, CA
I love using the Nike + app to track my running. I also use the Nike Fuel Band. It's a great concept, but I wish there was a way to wear it while swimming and surfing. Also it does not really track my calorie count correctly when I am doing yoga or plates. Cycling is also out of the question forms the fuel band. I did knw this ahead of time though. It does a great job of tracking my daily movement & runs.
Keyla P.
Coram, NY
I love Nike. Everything there is so comfortable! It might be pricey sometimes but it's worth it! The shoes are cute and match with a lot of outfits they are comfortable and stylish! I love the shorts and tights since I'm in sports I go to Nike a lot and buy clothes the shorts make your body nice!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?