BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I go to NIKE for both casual and workout apparel. I LOVE their shoes! I have their running shoes. They are SO lightweight, comfortable, and they look great as well - black and white go with anything! I also have their women's 6.0 Dunk Low shoes - great variety of colors and they're comfortable as well!
Gabby K.
Cliffwood Beach
I love Nike sneakers. I am studying to become a physical education teacher so sneakers are a must! Nike always has sales on sneakers to get them at reasonable prices!
Sheri N.
My boyfriend bought me the Nike Free 5.0's and they are SO comfortable. I have small feet, so he got me a 5.5 in kid's size and they were only $40 at the NIKE outlet. I'm super in love with them. I went to Disneyland the other day in these and walked the whole day under the scorching sun. My feet never gave up on me, just the weather. Super worth buying, I didn't have to break them in either, it was literally just perfect.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 3
One of the best brands out there. We shop there all the time and buy a ton of their products. My kids play basketball and according to them, I have to buy them only nike elite socks, nike sneakers, nike tees, shorts...everything. I really don't mind because I myself love Nike and I know it's a trustworthy reliable brand.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I've had the same pair for over 4 years and they're still in good condition. I love the colors because they're pink and black. They're great shoes for going to the gym. The only reason I rated these shoes at 4 star instead of 5, is because they rub the back of my ankles leaving them irritated afterwards.
Kiara
Oakland, CA
Nike products are never a disappointment they're very good quality they can be on the rather expensive side but you pay for quality they're shoes are super comfortable for work, walking, running you name it when they have deals they can be really good nike workout clothes are also really good and last long
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Everything here is amazing shoes, clothes, socks , waterbottles. Its more expensive but you get what you pay for the quality of the clothing is great workout and even relaxing clothes to be in very comfortable and fits and shapes to most peoples body well! If you love being comfy this is the brand for you!
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love love this brand mostly their running shoes and I am in love with the last ones I bought they are so comfortable and stylish so yes everytime I can I get a pair of these lovelies I totally recommend everyone to own at least one pair.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
As a multi sport athlete, I love having clothing and shoes that are versatile. Having a great athleisure outfit hat doubles as my run outfit really saves time changing clothes. I use the apps to keep rack of my run and training apps, especially love the NTC app for hotel room workouts. Never allow excuses!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love our local Nike store. I am a runner so I can always use new running shorts and shirts. I think their "Running S*cks" shirts are hilarious and I always get comments on them when I'm running in mine in local races or even around town. I also like all the unique Nike accessories that are there every once in a while.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?