4.79 / 5 based on 51,348 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,707 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
my go to for all my athletic wear, even if it is pricey the quality makes it worth it. it's super comfy and shopping for clothes is easy because it's neatly arranged
Love shopping at Nike, but the items I really want are usually pretty expensive. I always wait until I have a gift card or there is a sale, if not I don't shop there. But I love their clothing and their shoes even more
Great styles, great sneakers. I only took one star away because I have had some issues with the leggings holding up poorly and being see through after a wash or two.
I wear the combat boots for work and the metcon 3s for working out. I love the boots and shoes. I don't see myself wearing anything else. I even use the skate shoes.
I have always loved Nike shoes. Now, as a parebt, I appreciate all of the sports items they have available in addition to clothing. Great selection to meet our needs.
I am a basketball and soccer player and I go to Nike anytime I need and new pair of shoes or shorts and etc. I highly recommend Nike stores for all your sports needs
Our family loves Nike for comfort and style. My kids love Nike slides for post sports. We also love Nike clothing although it’s a bit pricier than their competitors.
Nike I like shoes from here I bought a pair for running back in high school and its been two years and they are still very comfortable and dont make my feet ache A+ all the way
I recently purchased Nike Free RN Flyknits 2017. I also own an older version of FlyKnits which I love. These are the most comfortable shoes I own. I also own different styles of Nike shoes and clothing. One of the best brands
My shoes stay together very well and are very durable. The soles are a little less sturdy than I'd wish, but I paid a cheap price for it so I guess I can't complain.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos