BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love mostly everything from Nike! Their sport bras and spandex shorts are my absolute favorite and they hold up for so long! They are super pricey unfortunately which limits the amount I purchase from there. They quality of their product never disappoints so if you are looking to splurge a little and treat yourself to something luxurious then this brand is for you!
Nikk N.
Nike is the only athletic brand I wear! They make great products, they are a great organization, and they are affordable ( for the most part)! I ran a fundraiser for Typhoon Yolanda and Nike donated sneakers, socks, and essential goods for the kids who fell victim of the typhoon! I am picking with my sneakers, the arch has to fit just right or else I will be in pain at the end of the day. So, believe me when I say they are extremely comfortable, and you can't go wrong because they have endless styles! Love Nike!
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
I've had my Nikes for five years and they're still in good shape. I get all of my workout shoes and comfortable shoes from Nike even though the prices may be a little bit of there they are definitely worth it because they last many years. I've been wearing Nikes since I was 15 years old I am now 23 years old. And I can't wait to have a mini me so I can buy him or her a little pair of Nikes. Nikes for life!
Jessi S.
Florissant, MO
My son is obsessed with Nike, most of his clothes/shoes are Nike. Everything holds up really well thru washing. Shoes fit well and we can find affordable ones that wont break the bank.
Vanna R.
Nike is a very popular company and there are reasons as to why. They have durable, long lasting shoes, clothes, and accessories. Their main target audience is for athletes, and my personal favorite item of Nike is their running shoes. I used to work out in my Nikes everyday, but unfortunately the shoes I once wore had gotten stolen. I will be investing in a new pair soon!
Ashley H.
Mamaroneck , NY
The best workout sneakers and clothes there is. Nike is an OG and I abdaliutlt love there shoes it's basically all I wear all the time! I would shop here all the time that's how amazing it is! I would recommend to a friend!
Kim J.
Pretty much in love with all Nike products! Their shoes fit well and give great support, which is very important! The quality is on point and the shoes last a really long time. I think sizing is decent, but I have noticed that the women's section could improve a bit. (I have big feet, so it's tough sometimes).
Melody P.
I'm a big Nike fan, have been for a very long time. It's very comfortable to wear and also they have so many styles to choose from which a lot looks very nice. Majority of my sneakers and running shoes are all from Nike. I remember during the craze for Converse I stuck to Nike and didn't regret that choice. In my family we all love Nike, it's the brand that we go to. These are just a few that I own.
Dee G.
I really love my Nike running shoes they are amazing for when I'm out running or climbing up mountains they have the perfect amount of support for your feet I really love these shoes and I recommend them for anybody else that is doing a lot of exercise or walking they're very comfortable
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I purchased a pair of Nike Free Rn Flyknit sneakers on 1/4/17 at a local Dicks Sporting Goods, specifically for running. I primarily run on a treadmill as the area I reside has some adverse weather part of the year. Every time I use them I get HORRIBLE electrical shocks. These shocks are very uncomfortable. I believe the fabric from the shoe is causing this. I have never experienced anything like this before using these sneakers. I have tried various treadmills and am still experiencing this. I paid quite a bit of money for the sneakers $130 and have used and trusted the Nike brand in the past so am very disappointed and upset about this. I am nervous about getting on the treadmill as I dread the painful shocks.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?