BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
I think Nike is totally worth the price for the quality you get. I was given a pair of Nike running shorts (the kind with the "underwear" inside-haha) as a gift 9 years ago, and they still have held up and look absolutely as good as new to this day. Moreover, Nike can keep up with the trends really well, and I've found that they always have a great selection of colors, whether in shoes or in clothing. My favorite athletic brand!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love our local Nike store. I am a runner so I can always use new running shorts and shirts. I think their "Running S*cks" shirts are hilarious and I always get comments on them when I'm running in mine in local races or even around town. I also like all the unique Nike accessories that are there every once in a while.
Courtney F.
I have always wore Nike tennis shoes because they are the best quality that I have found. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time and are always in style. NikeID is one of the coolest things they do where you can design your own shoes and I was able to create my favorite pair of shoes that I own.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I loved my nikes, i was always faithful to the shoxs brand. But as time went by they got more and more expensive, I'm not paying 120+ for a pair of shoes. I will look at other nikes that are a lot less expensive and I'm ok with that. Heck, I'll look at another brand if it'll save me some money.
Nike always has cute, colorful, nice wearing shoes that I am prone to buy. I just wish that they were a little bit more price friendly
Mercedes W.
It's pretty known to mankind that Nike runs this planet when it comes to being active; sneaks, socks, sweatbands, hats—you name it, and Nike has already come up with it. Not because it's the most known sports brand, Nike has one of the most softest and easy to wear clothing and shoes, and yes definitely worth your money. Nike has been around for years and plans to stay that way.
If you don't own any Nike, you're missing out.
Osvaldo V.
Crestview, FL
Nike as we know make many great running shoes. Whether you have flat feet and need some with support, or whether you want minimalist shoes, there are models taylored to all types of runners. I have owned many pairs of shoes and I like nike. For begginging runners and advanced runners nike will have you covered Only downfall is depending on the model you want be prepared to pay a good amount. It is worth it for the quality!
Laura E.
Nike has been my go-to running shoe for the past 5 years! The Lunar series of shoes is my definite favorite. Lightweight and not too bulky. I've tested a lot of running shoes and I think Nikes offer the best cushion and shock resistance. And the color choices are always super fun! 😆
Melanie D.
Land O Lakes, FL
I would've given it them an A+ if I could've! They're new memory foam show insoles are amazing. I could never live without them now that I've found them. Don't get me wrong, I've loved Nike since I was in middle school but the memory foam is my new BFF! They don't only come in sneakers either, you can get them in flip flop's with memory foam insoles as well and they come in many different colors too! Love love love them!!!
Giselle  G.
I love Nike! For running or training shoes I only use Nike! They are great quality, so durable yet lightweight and comfortable. I love my training shoes and all my shoes lasts forever! They have from everyday shoes to specific workout/sport shoes. They also have high quality fitness apparel. The stores that carry Nike seriously need a bigger selection for women! They have a whole wall for men then a tiny little area with just a few to choose from so I never buy at these retailers. instead I just go to an Nike outlet or an Nike store and there's a huge variety and great sales.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
The ONLY brand I will buy for my workout clothes/shoes and no its not, because its a popular brand, but because it lives up to its quality. It can be a bit pricey, but if you know where to shop and/or get the deals then its even more worth it. Plus everyone deserve to splurge on themselves from time to time. They offer a variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, equipment, etc. Whatever you are looking for, I'm sure Nike has it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?