BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Hands down Nike shoes are my sons favorite shoes. We find the best deals at the Nike outlets and kohls department stores. He's a young teen now and is starting to want more expensive order only shoes. The gear Nike seals also tend to be high quality and worth the additional cost. These items can also be found at outlets and often your Tj max type stores for a much better deal.
Ameily S.
All of my athletic shoes and athletic clothes are from Nike. I truly refuse to go to any other athletic brand unless it’s for volleyball. I wish Nike had more sales but I understand
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Oh, let me count the many, many ways that I love Nike... it began in junior high school when I got my first pair of Nike sneakers... Nike lady leather Cortez, to be exact. The arch support is perfect for me, and the styling is always enjoyable. The sneakers are my first weakness, but they have some of the best athletic gear too! I'll always love Nike!!!
Melody P.
I'm a big Nike fan, have been for a very long time. It's very comfortable to wear and also they have so many styles to choose from which a lot looks very nice. Majority of my sneakers and running shoes are all from Nike. I remember during the craze for Converse I stuck to Nike and didn't regret that choice. In my family we all love Nike, it's the brand that we go to. These are just a few that I own.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love mostly everything from Nike! Their sport bras and spandex shorts are my absolute favorite and they hold up for so long! They are super pricey unfortunately which limits the amount I purchase from there. They quality of their product never disappoints so if you are looking to splurge a little and treat yourself to something luxurious then this brand is for you!
Katie D.
Greensboro, NC
I bought a pair of NIKE Free Run Sneakers to have a lighter weight pair of shoes for speed work. I did a gradual break-in because they offer considerably less support than the ASICS 2000s I wear for my other runs. After a month of a gradual introduction, I did 2 miles in them. I ended up with a perineal tendon strain. Fortunately, I didn't do any long-lasting damage, but my sports medicine doctor told me they didn't have enough support for my arches when it came to running. Now they are my Body Pump shoes...
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
I've had my Nikes for five years and they're still in good shape. I get all of my workout shoes and comfortable shoes from Nike even though the prices may be a little bit of there they are definitely worth it because they last many years. I've been wearing Nikes since I was 15 years old I am now 23 years old. And I can't wait to have a mini me so I can buy him or her a little pair of Nikes. Nikes for life!
Kelsey L.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THESE! I should start off by saying I'm not a marathon runner or anything like that, but when I am active and wear these shoes, they are so comfortable. I have not purchased a different style of Nike shoes since my first pair of Nike Free Runs. I do hear of people sometimes saying there is not a lot of support... This is a very thin shoe, and also very light. I am always comfortable when I wear these, and have no complaints. These shoes come in a wide variety of colors and prints and they release new colors and prints all of the time. I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone who is curious about them. Just try them on at least and you will notice a difference.
Kim J.
Pretty much in love with all Nike products! Their shoes fit well and give great support, which is very important! The quality is on point and the shoes last a really long time. I think sizing is decent, but I have noticed that the women's section could improve a bit. (I have big feet, so it's tough sometimes).
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
The best place to find good deals! I bought two pairs of shoes for $75 during their after Christmas sales when they'd normally be over $100 EACH!!! You honestly can’t go wrong with anything from Nike. I’m constantly shopping here and have probably spent thousands of dollars over the years.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?