BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nikk N.
Nike is the only athletic brand I wear! They make great products, they are a great organization, and they are affordable ( for the most part)! I ran a fundraiser for Typhoon Yolanda and Nike donated sneakers, socks, and essential goods for the kids who fell victim of the typhoon! I am picking with my sneakers, the arch has to fit just right or else I will be in pain at the end of the day. So, believe me when I say they are extremely comfortable, and you can't go wrong because they have endless styles! Love Nike!
Dee G.
I really love my Nike running shoes they are amazing for when I'm out running or climbing up mountains they have the perfect amount of support for your feet I really love these shoes and I recommend them for anybody else that is doing a lot of exercise or walking they're very comfortable
Alisia F.
Avon Lake, OH
My favorite workout brand. I own a few pairs of shoes from Nike and every pair is perfect. I use my shoes all the time and I've had them for quite some time, no problems with them what so ever. I love the different styles and fun colors they offer. I usually try to match my workout outfits so having so many colors to choose from is important.

I heard they do custom shoes, I will have to try that. My friend made a pair of his own Nike and he loves them. Him and I both get complements on our shoes all the time.
Alexis P.
Someone tell me how this considered a running shoe?!? I love my all white ones but I couldn't run in these if I wanted to. They look good with outfits but they are not the most comfortable shoes to me. They remind me of wearing platform shoes because they raise you about an inch off of the ground. I'm a huge Nike fan but I think they could make these more comfortable.
Amanda M.
I have owned a lot of brands over the years, and I am notoriously hard on shoes. Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I've ever owned that survive long enough to be worth the money I paid for them. They are always comfortable, have a variety of types of shoes depending on what you need them for, come in great colors for everyone, and of course stand the test of time. Even if you're thinking Nike is pricey, think twice before you buy a cheap brand - in the long run, your wallet and your feet will thank you.
Amanda D.
The only purchase I've ever made with Nike that disappoint me. Rubber on the sole started peeling within 30 days and the back of the heel in one shoe has zero padding inside. it's just two pieces of flimsy fabric offering no support. once I'd worn the shoes the store wouldn't take them back obviously (not a Nike store) and now I'm kind of stuck with them. diaappointed.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I purchased a pair of Nike Free Rn Flyknit sneakers on 1/4/17 at a local Dicks Sporting Goods, specifically for running. I primarily run on a treadmill as the area I reside has some adverse weather part of the year. Every time I use them I get HORRIBLE electrical shocks. These shocks are very uncomfortable. I believe the fabric from the shoe is causing this. I have never experienced anything like this before using these sneakers. I have tried various treadmills and am still experiencing this. I paid quite a bit of money for the sneakers $130 and have used and trusted the Nike brand in the past so am very disappointed and upset about this. I am nervous about getting on the treadmill as I dread the painful shocks.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great comfortable quality shoe's for the small little feet and for adults and I really enjoy wearing them myself. I like seeing little guy's wearing them to well worth the price and different styles from walking distance to a working out and sports or it's a comfortable ever Day casual too.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Nike is my go-to brand when it comes to shoes. I love the designs and color choices. Plus, with the exception of running shoes for long distances, they work well for my feet. It's nearly the only brand I buy. They hold up well too. The only complaint I have is that it seems that in many of my Nike shoes, the tongue will not stay in place. It goes to one side or another after I take a few steps. This makes the shoe look significantly less attractive and even causes a little discomfort during hard workouts.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Oh, let me count the many, many ways that I love Nike... it began in junior high school when I got my first pair of Nike sneakers... Nike lady leather Cortez, to be exact. The arch support is perfect for me, and the styling is always enjoyable. The sneakers are my first weakness, but they have some of the best athletic gear too! I'll always love Nike!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?