BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I am Uber picky when it comes to colors on sneakers. I'm not really into wild colors and prefer comfort over fashion. I never really bought athletic Nike sneakers because I was put off by the bright colors. I finally got a pair (I was kind of forced by my mother lol) and I have to admit I'm now a believer! They were so comfortable and lightweight! I found a pair that weren't too wild for my tastes and now I know what my next pair of sneakers will be.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
I would rate Nike five stars, but their human rights violations bother me so much that I am turned off to ever buying their products again. They make their clothing in sweat shops around the world, and then take the products and sell them for an astronomical amount, only to keep majority of the profit while paying these workers an abysmal wage. They deserve to be sanctioned and they need to revamp how they make their products. I own Nike apparel and shoes, but I regret buying them.
alyssa a.
I was always a fan of Nike, but never purchased anything up until 3 years ago (I'm 23 now). Ever since purchasing some. Nike training shoes, I went Nike everything. From workout clothes, socks, shoes, and accessories. My most recent purchase was the Nike Zoom Pegasus shoes for women, love the color, the fact that my feet breathe, and it takes a long time before my feet start to hurt in these shoes. But that's because I do excessive amounts of walking for my job.

I have to clean these but nonetheless, great quality and products from this company.
Ashley B.
I love every pair of Nike shoes I have ever bought. I have owned 10 pairs now. Plus my daughter loves her pair she got this year for school. Sometimes expensive but mostly very affordable. Yes I will shop again.
Briana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their shoes are very hyped up and for good reason. They're both cute and comfy so you can wear them to the gym but also not worry if you're wearing them out too.
Juana R.
I love Nike shoes they are so comfortable and stylish. There are so many to choose from. There also for kids which is awesome! My son uses this brand mostly and he loves them!
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Great products, but I do have to get a bigger size than I normally wear. The quality is very good. I highly recommend it for everyday wear to wearing to the gym.
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Shoes good quality can't complain everyone owns a pair of Nikes for fitness or fashion and sports . If you don't own any I recommend them they are heavy duty and durable .
Jeanette K.
My favorite show brand I love the logo and all the styles ! The fit is perfect the shoes last long and they are affordable . The quality is great . Nike is the best
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Nike never lets me down. People have said that you are paying for the name, but I believe it is worth it. My Nike sweatshirts and leggings continue to look great after many washings. The leggings are not thin and see through, the sweatshirts don't get bally. Worth every dime!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back