BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah H.
Stockton, CA
I love purchasing shoes from such a quality brand! The employee at the Nike town in San Francisco informed me of their amazing return policy! All you have to do is enter your email at purchase and you can guarantee that they can replace your shoes free of charge if their was a quality issue with your pair! With an awesome return policy like that it is worth the investment!
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
Nike brands right now are popping. I like the bras, the sandals, the sneakers and the long dresses. My baby boy be looking fine too. He be wearing nike from head to toe.
Christina M.
N Hollywood, CA
I am a loyal Nike customer. I have been buying Nike sneakers for years now for athletic and lifestyle purposes. The sneakers are not only stylish but comfortable as well. I am a runner and I need a sneaker that will give me a good amount of support but not be heavy or feel chucky because of it. The lunar flyknits have been the perfect solution. They are extremely light, but super supportive at the same time. They also are a smooth, clean stylish sneaker. On top of all of that, Nike's customer service is incredible.
nadia r.
Orlando, FL
As a previous employee i can't help but to love this amazing company ! their clothes fit like a glove and their shoes are more comfortable than any brand i know !
Jacqueline R.
Love the Nike store! They usually have really good deals and prices! I really want these nude Nike air! These tennis shoes are my favorite so far! They have really good quality and I will often shop here! The store is neat and organized. I can find easily what I'm looking for and I love it! 💙〰
Jasmine Y.
This is also a brand that I have a love-hate relationship with. I only shop Nike outlets solely because I cannot justify spending $100 on a pair of workout pants... like, really? Do I think their products are made with quality? Yes I do, but I'd be weary of spending $50 on a shirt there. Read their labels to make sure of where they're coming from and where your money goes.
Sydney M.
I absolutely love this brand and can't get enough of them!! I don't really think these shoes can improve! I shop from Nike a lot. The shopping experience is literally like any others. I would definitely buy from here again.. I will put a pic of Nikes I just bought!
I am a women's size 9.5
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love mostly everything from Nike! Their sport bras and spandex shorts are my absolute favorite and they hold up for so long! They are super pricey unfortunately which limits the amount I purchase from there. They quality of their product never disappoints so if you are looking to splurge a little and treat yourself to something luxurious then this brand is for you!
Ameily S.
All of my athletic shoes and athletic clothes are from Nike. I truly refuse to go to any other athletic brand unless it’s for volleyball. I wish Nike had more sales but I understand
Claudia F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Another brand I live in. All the sneakers I own are Nike. My running, leisurely and cross trainers are Nike. They are just well made, comfortable and stylish. I usually find styles I love from them. The ski high collection is also so stylish and comfortable. As far as the durability they don't disappoint. I will be forever devoted to this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?