BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Giddel L.
Northport
 My husband and I shop at Nike frequently because they have great quality shoes as well as casual clothing that we can wear to work out in or just bum around the house
Kelsey K.
I love buying Nike products. Their tennis shoes are the only ones I will buy due to the good quality and comfortable fit. I also love all of the bright colors they offer in their products. It lasts long.
Alexa N.
Paris
Love the clothing from Nike. The shoes that I have bought from Nike lasted a long time and so have the clothing. The clothing from Nike is always fashionable and I love to wear it.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
These are the best pair of tennis shoes that I have ever owned. After reading some of the reviews, I like them for some of the reasons others do not. I like that they are lightweight. I do not like being weighed down by a bulking pair of shoes. I also hate for my feet to get hot or feel cramped. These shoes offer comfort for your feet. My favorite feature is the stretchy fabric around the opening of the shoe. I'll never buy a different brand of tennis shoes unless hey stop making these.
Samantha S.
Evanston, WY
I bought both of my sons Nike shoes recently and they both love them. I always buy there shoes at Nike. I can't think of anything to improve. They are great quality. I will always shop at Nike. Will also tell other too.
Jennie M.
I own 5 pairs of shoes that I workout in. You can say I have a little obsession with them. They're so comfortable and I don't feel fatigue in my arches when wearing them.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Nike? My household of five we all have a pair of Nikes or two or three haha. It's pretty easy ask for your size try it on, you like it? But it! Done!
Meisha M.
Nikes design and science behind their clothing and shoes are excellent. I just don't understand if "you get what you pay for" justifies exactly how much one is willing to spend on clothing... it's a bit ridiculous, but until I've worn the item, I can't say it's worth or not worth the price. I purchase many shoes and tops from Nike though. Comfortable and helps training go much easier. My feet are a little wide and I have a high arch, so a lot of shoes hurt my feet. I've found that theirs conform well.
Gillian H.
novato
I love nike. I run track. So I’m always seeming to need a new pair of running shoes. There shoes are amazing and fashionable. I also really like there running shorts.
Amanda B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have to say that Nike is one of those brands that you know exactly what you are getting each and every time you buy it. My 9 year old son will only wear Nike clothes because that's what the cool kids wear. Haha I tried to buy the knock off Tek Gear, but the quality isn't anywhere near what Nike is.

Nike is on the expensive side and rarely is on sale or store coupons won't discount. They also have outlet stores online and in malls. You really do get what you pay for. Another great thing is the resale value of all items. If you take care of the items you can sell them on eBay or other places once you outgrow them.

You will not be disappointed shopping at Nike.
Paige K.
Appleton , WI
Do their shoes have good support?
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Do you wear socks with all nikes?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Which do you prefer Nike or under Armour?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
What products you like from the nike brand .?
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
Is the RosheRuns really a great running shoe