BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer H.
Saint Cloud, MN
The only brand of shoe that I will spend a lot of money on. Best for athletic performances in my opinion. & worth every dime especially if getting for matching or family!
Jessica I.
Really comfortable shoes. That have different types of shoes for different activities which is really convenient. The prices are pretty good for the quality of the shoes.
Mary P.
I recently bought a pair of my first Nike shoes. I know everyone raves about them, but.. im really not that impressed. My feet killed me for the first two weeks of wearing them. I am comfortable in them now, and I'm on my feet at least 8 hours a day.. so, it's a big deal. I also notice that sometimes when I get home after work my feet are really achey. The price I paid was good, and the quality of them overall is good. I'd recommend Nike to someone, just be weary, and know exactly what it is you're looking for.
Love X.
I have many Nike shoes and it's hard to review them all -- lazy alert lol

But I'm happy with how comfortable it is with each one I bought

Service had been good for the most part.
Caroline F.
I really enjoy Nike clothing, I find they have a wide selection of clothes that is perfect for anyone. They have very nice active wear and lounge wear. Their products last a very long time, however it is rather pricey but you get what you pay for.
Crystal F.
I love Nike's. My shoes are nothing but Nike's. And now my youngest is into nothing but Nike's now. I never had any problem buying Nike's. And will be doing it again soon.
Ashtin R.
Hattiesburg
All the shoes I buy from Nike are comfortable but I did have issues trying to buy a pair of custom shoes from their store. The issue was they kept sending the wrong size.
Rebeca S.
Love nike products. They're super breathable and comfortable. I never find myself struggling with my clothing during my workout, which used to happen when I wore other apparel.
April F.
Long Point, IL
I have always been sporty and always have been stuck on Nike products. Shoes were my first love and it moved on down the line t-shirts socks headbands ECT. I am a huge fan!
Serena F.
Santa Rosa
Overall one of my favorite brands, very fashionable and makes every product an athlete's dream. I have been shopping at Nike for years and wore their products as a child.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What is your favorite item from this brand. ??
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Pick Nike or Adidas? 👟🤔
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
Is Nike sneakers and shirts really good quality or people just buying it cause of the brand name?
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
is the quality ok? i don't want to spend $$$ on something that's not the best !!! i heard their shoes aren't that great!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
What do you guys think about baby/toddler nike shoes price? Expensive or nah?

Amazon