BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Monica J.
Austin, TX
I love the brand down to the apparel ,shoes and kids line aswell! My goto brand for back to school shopping . Very affordable for a single parent of two . Super stylish aswell !
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
How can you go wrong with Nike? They have been a favorite brand of mine for a while. I work 12 your shifts in the hospital, and my sneakers have saved me a lot of back and leg pain!
yessenia s.
Nike is my go to store for any sneakers I may need! These shoes will last you a very long time, they are durable. I have had good experiences when shopping in nike stores.
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
I like their sneakers because they're sleek and comfortable. I just wish their quality was consistent. Some of their styles are built well but some fall apart in a few months.
Alyssa A.
Mount Joy, PA
The main reason I buy products from Nike, is because in my life I need foot support to help me stay motivated and strong for the job. Recently, I bought a pair of Nike Training Flex Supreme Trainer 4 sneakers. I'm so impressed with their style and amount of comfort as well. I have to say there is only one other pair that has done the same. I strongly recommended saving the money and investing in a pair of Nike shoes, not just for the name but the comfort. However, remember every person is different and has different needs.
Suzy ✨.
Best running shoes I own. Super comfortable athletic wear. I got sneakers for marching band originally and then got a new pair when I started a retail job that required me to be on my feet a lot. It definitely helped for those really long shifts.
Charlotte H.
HUGE fan of their pants. Personally I am an all star cheerleader and their nope pro shorts and capris are my favorite to wear to practice along with the VSX shorts that I find are also great because they are not too short. Everything I own from them is great quality: shoes, headbands, pants, tops ect. I will say that I would not go to them from swimsuits... I find that their one piece are not made out of great material and are very thin... but maybe that was just the style I bought.
Haley H.
I own a pair of Nike Free 5.0 and would not recommend as a running shoe. Okay for training, however, I have a wide foot and these shoes are very tight around the top of my foot.
Taylor P.
Newhall, CA
IM A NIKE SAVAGE. Currently enrolled as a Nike product tester. My entire wardrobe always consists of something Nike. I have twenty pairs of shoes and counting. The quality of their products is second to none. Dri Fit Knit technology is hands down best thing out there super breathable and extremely light colors are always on point as well. Flyknit anything shoes are a must always so light yet very comfy and supportive
Monica B.
I love buying nike shoes for all the different types of workouts I do from boxing to running to weight lifting or hiking. They have a decent variety but the shoes and clothes are just too pricey for me. Good quality but very pricey.
Marsha M.
Are these only for working out?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Any suggestions for a shoe for running on the treadmill and light exercise at home?
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Do u like Nike?
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
What's your favorite product from them?
Paola S.