BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Génesis C.
The truth is that it is one of the few brands born by and for athletics and has never abandoned this sport. Since those early days, Nike has always given priority to its running line, almost always is the first line where debut its new technologies , Before, for example, in the basket, which is the goldmine of the brand.

I wanted to make this clear because many accuse Nike that he does not care about running or makes really good models for this sport. They have always given priority to running and continue to do so. Right now there are several excellent models, not good, but excellent for running on the Nike line.
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I am Uber picky when it comes to colors on sneakers. I'm not really into wild colors and prefer comfort over fashion. I never really bought athletic Nike sneakers because I was put off by the bright colors. I finally got a pair (I was kind of forced by my mother lol) and I have to admit I'm now a believer! They were so comfortable and lightweight! I found a pair that weren't too wild for my tastes and now I know what my next pair of sneakers will be.
Laney K.
Dallas, Texas
Nike is one of the top athletic brands and it's obvious why! They have great products. I love my colorful running shoes and never look at any other brands when it comes to needing new ones (which isn't often with Nike)

Price wise they are pretty high but the value and comfort of their shoes is worth it.

(In the pic: that's my pup Sampson waiting to go for a run)
alyssa a.
I was always a fan of Nike, but never purchased anything up until 3 years ago (I'm 23 now). Ever since purchasing some. Nike training shoes, I went Nike everything. From workout clothes, socks, shoes, and accessories. My most recent purchase was the Nike Zoom Pegasus shoes for women, love the color, the fact that my feet breathe, and it takes a long time before my feet start to hurt in these shoes. But that's because I do excessive amounts of walking for my job.

I have to clean these but nonetheless, great quality and products from this company.
Ashley B.
I love every pair of Nike shoes I have ever bought. I have owned 10 pairs now. Plus my daughter loves her pair she got this year for school. Sometimes expensive but mostly very affordable. Yes I will shop again.
Briana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their shoes are very hyped up and for good reason. They're both cute and comfy so you can wear them to the gym but also not worry if you're wearing them out too.
Juana R.
I love Nike shoes they are so comfortable and stylish. There are so many to choose from. There also for kids which is awesome! My son uses this brand mostly and he loves them!
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Great products, but I do have to get a bigger size than I normally wear. The quality is very good. I highly recommend it for everyday wear to wearing to the gym.
Ashley B.
Kansas City, MO
I will not trade my Nike running shoes for anything. Great arch support, lightweight, durable and extremely comfortable! Also love the bright colors and designs!
Ashlyn G.
Nike is by far my favorite athletic clothing makers. All of my shoes are nikes. I wish they were less expensive but my shoes last years and I always get my money's worth
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back