BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cailey T.
I almost always buy Nike when it comes to gym shoes. They're always coming out with fun colors and prints. The shoes are comfortable and each pair has lasted me years. I still have Nikes from my freshman year of high school (I'm in my 3rd year of college for reference). Although the arch support has worn out, they're still wearable and I haven't worn them out to the point where there are holes. The shoes are durable and cute which is what makes them worth the money.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Nike is my go to shop for my whole family of 5 shoes! The Premium outlets have awesome deals and I can walk out of the store with 5 pairs of shoes for around $160!
Elisa C.
Nike, is a very good brand, and ever shorty close, its is very Expensive , but the close are every well made the material is very well made, there is always room for improvement, I don't not shop here a lot because it is expensive. I would definitely recommend to shop at Nike.
Rachel P.
Tacoma, WA
I love nike products but with it wasn't so expensive. They're pretty good quality, but mostly you're paying for the name. I buy omy buy nike used or on clearance.
Kailyn P.
Painesville, OH
I have a customized pair of Nike roshes. Im in love with them. They are a size 9 and even thought my feet have grown somehow the shoe still fits perfectly. There super comfy and perfect for just going out shopping or workout
Crystal P.
I love shopping at Nike. The products are definitely worth the price and last long. I really enjoy coming to this store and it's definitely hard to get me out of here.
Bryanna C.
Brooklyn, NY
This store is my baby! My whole wardrobe are basically Nikes sports. Their shoes are amazing. But i definitely need to get new ones tho cause the ones i had are starting to peel off and i had those shoes for almost 5 years. They are long lasting. And Omg don't get my started on their clothes. Just looking at Nikes gives me chills ūüėć. But i never exaclty owned one if their hats, head bands and jerseys and etc. Its a mission to go and hunt for them, but i be broke ūüė≠ sadly.
Abby R.
I love their shoes and their clothes. My kids and husband are constantly wearing something Nike wether it be clothes or shoes. We have enough Nike in our house to build our own store.
Anna B.
Provo, UT
Nike tennis shoes are my go to they hold up great and they always have a good selection! Lots of colors and options. I also enjoy their active wear, great quality.
Irma P.
La marca por excelencia de mi vida amo su ropa y tecnologia Dry, sus zapatos con confort y modelos actuales. De vedad que excelente calidad, yo los recomiendo 100%
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back