BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

April D.
Decatur , AL
I'm not a sneakers girl but I really like the Nike brand. I own two pair only and they are used to work out in. The brand is affordable and comparable to others. They last a really long time and come in different styles. I also like the fact that Nike offers corresponding apparel to match the shoes offered and bags as well. I would recommend this product and brand.
Victoria C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
For the everyday person doing sports, theirs are the best sports shoes around. If you are a pro trail runner or biker, etc. there are certainly other brands, but for the occasional runner and the guy who goes to the gym, these are great. You have to use them often though because if you don't they may leave you on the middle of the road sole-less.
Regarding shirts, bags, and yoga shoes, I just love them.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike has so many great things. I swear by their tennis shoes, they're the only ones I'll wear. Their Nike Pro compression shorts are great too, I have more than 5 pairs. They also have some great sales sometimes, especially if you're part of their email service because they'll often send 25% off clearance coupons. And if you're part of the free Nike club then you get free shipping too. I love Nike! I recommend anyone!
Cindy V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Most comfortable shoe wear ever , own an roshe feels like I'm walking on cloud lol . A couple of their running shoe ( best wear ) . The only down fall from them is the prices of a shirt that is $50 . I always bargain for there clothes and it's pretty wearable and comfortable. I always suggest myself to grab one size bigger than what I wear to have air through my body . And there spandex is an A+++
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
I have the red flyknit roshes and they are my favorite tennis shoes. I suggest buying a full size and a half smaller than you normally wear. I usually wear a 6.5, but had to get a 5 in these shoes. these are my first flyknit, bought after my husband raved about his flyknit airmaxes -- and they're so comfortable! I love the soles on the roshes, too, super squishy. these shoes are so worth the $120.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I have mixed feelings about Nike. I do love their products, don't get me wrong. But I have certain shoes that I want to throw against a wall! They are so unsupportive and I hate my feet by the end of the day. So, doesn't that defeat the purpose of Nike? LOL Otherwise, I do love the other shoes that I own. They're super comfortable, it's like I'm walking on clouds and I'm gliding from room to room.
Bee B.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
Nike is my go to shoe brand to workout. They last a long time because they are sturdy and good quality material. My nike store does not seem to have a lot of variety but online is where I see a lot more designs. I like how they have different styles and different shoes to accommodate your activities weather its,running, hiking or jumping. Nike is innovative and creative but most importantly functional.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Classic looks never gos out of style. If you were to invest in athletic clothes you could get by with a few years use and not be out of date/style. Shoes are good quality I have never had an issue with wear. I suppose if you are an avid runner you would need to keep a healthy rotation of shoes to make sure your support stays good. If you just like to wear them casually they should last a decent amount of time
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
I own a pair of Nike shoes and they are great, and are comfortable for when I am exercising, but sometimes I feel like they are high heels or something because my foot feels uneven, like the heel is at the same height as the toe. I think that the shoes are great, but I just do not like that feeling that the shoes are too high sometimes, like I am an inch taller. I don't know if other people feel that way too, or if it is just me. Also the shoelaces were WAY too long for me and I kept tripping on them, not to mention they always come undone.
Tiffanie W.
Nike has always been a main name in our home for many things. My kids play sports, I work out, my husband like comfort so we all go to Nike for our needs. I've got countless pairs of Nike shoes as do children. It's been a brand that has never let us down through the years. We will definitely continue to support them and purchase their products for years to come!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?