BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

chelsey w.
I adore Nike and will stand by their products no matter what it is. Weither it's clothing, sports gear, shoes anything I give it all 5 stars!! To be honest I have air forces and some Nike dunks that are 7 years old and look fresh. Thumbs up all day 👍🏼👍🏼👌🏻
JOYCE W.
Very high quality.  Bought my kids leggings for Spartan racing.  They have the best leggings for these races.  They race about 4 Spartan races a year.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
I always lean towards nike as far as being fashionable I give them Thumbs up but If you have a wide foot you will have to buy a bigger size They are made more narrow than their competitors they can also have a high price especially when they pinch your feet because they don't make wide with I wish they would start
Victoria Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently received the Nike Free Flyknit as a gift, and it is AMAZING. At first I wasn't too sure about it because I was wearing the shoes with socks (keep in mind that it is your preference of either wearing socks or not) and I tried it with no socks, and it felt better. I was able to move better and my arch was not cramping anymore like it was when wearing socks. If you do want to wear socks, I've heard wearing thin socks feels fine.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Nike products and I own a lot of it from shoes, to socks, to hoodies, to bras, to shorts...I literally own a lot of Nike clothing. Their products are very comfortable and they use good material that is long lasting. When I go to the mall I always make sure I run into the Nike outlet to check out new products.
Katelyn F.
Nike is a long time favorite of mine! They're sneakers are comfortable, durable, and super cute! We also can't forget Nike running shorts. I've been wearing them for as long as I can remember! Also my Nike headband collection is pretty impressive because there's so many to want!!! Awesome brand. Can be pricey but you're buying quality!
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Have been wearing nikes since middle school for basketball and badminton and they lasted pretty long, lasted me about 3 years for vigorous sports. My current ones are the roshe flyknits and I'm planning to get another thea. The flyknits are ridiculously comfortable, it is very breathable and light, good for running.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I love Nike for working out and also for athleisure. I buy all of my stuff from the regular store and the factory store. I love how cute and on trend their clothes and shoes are. My favorite purchase so far has been my Juvenate shoes in black and mint green. I walk to work and work out in them. They are so comfy!
devin s.
Waverly Hall, GA
the products are always great and look amazing. i love their shoe boxes and the way they're designed. the shoes are always so comfortable and cute but normally kinda high priced.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love how light these shoes are! They are so comfy and great for exercising, running or just simply walking. I think they look super cute and pretty satisfied. They are expensive but I think most tennis shoes are around the same price so I'm willing to spend the extra dollars for really comfortable and cute shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?