BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shelby R.
Sugar Land, TX
I love Nike sports bras!! I would be considered myself as being on the smaller side of things in that department. Nike pro sports bras are perfect for me. A lot of support and super comfortable.
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
Nike is okay. I love the clothing, shoes, just about everything. I rep NIKE to the end. Only thing is, every store I've been to, customer service was rude and snotty. Almost as if they're too good to help you, or even check you out at the register. Most of the time, they are trying on new shoes themselves and tell you to wait until they're done to help you find an item. That's terrible customer service. I only gave three stars because I like the company's brand as far as clothing, and sports needs. But you need to put your people in check around the nation.
Maribel D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Even though Nike has been around for years it never gets to old and out of style. The quality of every product is amazing. The clothes there is pretty expensive, however, it's so worth the price because Nike is one of those brands that are long lasting. They have a variety of shoes very modern , styling shoes and yet again those classical ones. I love their running shoes, the first pair I ever purchased was about 2 1/2 years ago and they are still in perfect conditions. Running shoes are very convenient, soft and airy. They don't make your feet stink at all.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love Nike, I've never worn any other brand, they are so comfortable. I have high arches and I can wear these all day without any problems. I also have wide feet, and it is still the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I buy Nike for my children as well. They last so long!
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
Nike had been the elite choice for not only sporting good supplies (i.e. shoes, cleats, gloves, etc) but also for fashion/every day use for years. With this brand you have the confidence of knowing it is a product that will last a long time and provide you with extreme comfort! The only negative thing I do have to say (which isn't really a negative..more informative in nature) is that Nike does run small in both shows and clothing. For my husband and son I have to buy 1 size larger than we normally buy them. As long as you keep this in mind, you're golden!
Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I used to have some really nice black/purple/blue nike shoes and then my sister loved them so much she took them from me. Those shoes were really comfy. I got them years ago and they still are in good shape. I also have some pink/floral nike high tops and those are as well comfortable. I love nike products. They make their stuff to last. So even though it is expensive, just know that you are getting your moneys worth.
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
I am a sneaker fan. I love comfortable wear. Nike has not turned me down. They have perfect alethic clothes, sneakers, gym wear, accessories and more. I own so many dri-fit pants and tops. I love the comfort and fitting, they also really are dry fit. I also love their sneakers. I currently own Roshe's and they are absolutely amazing. Nike has a great collection of things overall. And quality is very good.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Nike sells my absolute favorite sneakers!!! Majority of their sneakers are super comfortable and super stylish too! Always a bit expensive but sometimes they have some nice sneakers on clearance!
Savannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nike is one of my favorite brands!! They do such a great job at being so versatile. They have super cute running shoes, socks, spandex, headbands, clothing, water bottles, etc. I could go on & on all day. Quality isn't even a question. Top of the line products for sure :)
Keli E.
Great company. They care about their customers. Had a problem with a product and sent it back after owning for two months and wore it multiple times. Color became dull. Nike replaced product for me with no hesitation. In addition, I'm athletic and shoes and clothing fit exceptional. Training shoes are my favorite- work well for running, walking, lifting, and fitness classes. Treading on shoes lasted forever.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?