BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Adrienne K.
Nike has he best 'fashion' tennis shoes! I don't usually buy them to run in I buy a better brand running shoe for that. I own multiple pairs of tennis shoes (flyknits, free runs, air max 90s) and they're all so cute. I also love purchasing the Nike tempo running shorts. Great brand. I have noticed the quality declining over the years and they've moved production on certain products to different countries.
Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I used to have some really nice black/purple/blue nike shoes and then my sister loved them so much she took them from me. Those shoes were really comfy. I got them years ago and they still are in good shape. I also have some pink/floral nike high tops and those are as well comfortable. I love nike products. They make their stuff to last. So even though it is expensive, just know that you are getting your moneys worth.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I love everything Nike but their sneakers are my favorite. Whether your looking for a sneaker to wear for a specific sport or excersize or are just looking for a stylish comfortable shoe Nike has it! There shoes are very comfortable and durable.
When I worked in a pizzeria and was on my feet 12+ hours a day Nike sneakers were the ONLY shoe I could wear. They were comfortable as well as durable and long lasting.
Th e only possible negative is that Nike sneakers tend to run a little bit narrow. But it is not a problem for me bc my feet a on the narrow side.
Rhianna F.
I bought a pair of Nike Free shoes awhile ago, and I must admin that I was a little skeptical of how they would feel and work for me since they were so light. But I absolutely love them! Mine are purple and light green, and I plan to get another pair in the near future. They are so light weight and don't require that you wear socks (which may sound weird at first...but it feels amazing!). If I'm going on a run, or doing any other cardio activity, I always wear these shoes. They are even stylish enough to wear them while I am out and about doing other things.
Savannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nike is one of my favorite brands!! They do such a great job at being so versatile. They have super cute running shoes, socks, spandex, headbands, clothing, water bottles, etc. I could go on & on all day. Quality isn't even a question. Top of the line products for sure :)
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
I like that Nike stays up-to-date and trendy. I recently purchased a pair of Nike sneakers in hot pink and mint (the hottest colors of the season) and love them. I've always loved Nike. I feel confident and super athletic when I wear them (silly, I know). My fiance also has a new pair of Nike Shocks and loves them. They're very comfortable on his severely injured foot, which is great! Nike is highly reputable, trustworthy and genuine. I like this brand but I do wish their products were more affordable. $200.00 for a pair of sneakers seems unfair.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love Nike, I've never worn any other brand, they are so comfortable. I have high arches and I can wear these all day without any problems. I also have wide feet, and it is still the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I buy Nike for my children as well. They last so long!
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
Nike had been the elite choice for not only sporting good supplies (i.e. shoes, cleats, gloves, etc) but also for fashion/every day use for years. With this brand you have the confidence of knowing it is a product that will last a long time and provide you with extreme comfort! The only negative thing I do have to say (which isn't really a negative..more informative in nature) is that Nike does run small in both shows and clothing. For my husband and son I have to buy 1 size larger than we normally buy them. As long as you keep this in mind, you're golden!
Anissa A.
Hayden, AZ
I love Nike! This is my go-to brand when I want anything sporty. Their prices aren't too high but the quality is top notch, especially for workout clothes and shoes.
Maribel D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Even though Nike has been around for years it never gets to old and out of style. The quality of every product is amazing. The clothes there is pretty expensive, however, it's so worth the price because Nike is one of those brands that are long lasting. They have a variety of shoes very modern , styling shoes and yet again those classical ones. I love their running shoes, the first pair I ever purchased was about 2 1/2 years ago and they are still in perfect conditions. Running shoes are very convenient, soft and airy. They don't make your feet stink at all.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?