BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Gabriella N.
Hobart, IN
I love Nike product!!! I often find great sale prices and get free shipping with their loyalty program which is free, what more can I ask. Their products are great as well, durable and long lasting.
Marlena S.
I've found their activewear clothing to be far superior to other brands. They were the first to incorporate that dry-fit technology and high design concept with performance in mind. They've been among the pricier brands in activewear but you can get around that by shopping the outlets. Their footwear on the other hand has been a real let-down for me. The sizing has been way off! Everything feels way too tight and I just don't feel the foot support is there.
Liesl N.
I am rarely disappointed by any Nike product that I purchase. From clothes, to shoes and accessories, everything is always well made. The only downside can be the price, but you get what you pay for!
Melissa D.
Nike has a wide variety of products and I have been an avid buyer of theirs for the longest. My backpack is as comfortable as can be and it feels like I'm carrying nothing around my college campus. My sneakers are as comfortable as can be for walking long distances. My Nike clothes are breathable material and allow for comfortable dressing. I recommend this brand to anyone who loves high quality clothes for a great price.
Jay A.
I have my football (soccer) jersey and I wash it once a week. The design I have is meant to keep me cool and absorb the sweat and dry it out as fast as possible to keep me comfortable. I must admit I didn't believe this but it did work. One particularly hot day I was sweating and the jersey didn't become sticky. I felt cool. Nike does make quality product but you need to choose wisely. The material is holding off very nice. Have owned my jersey 8 months now and it still looks like new. It did seem to shrink a little even though I followed the instructions and even hand wash it.
Elizabeth C.
lock haven, PA
The only sneakers I wear and they make the best cheer sneakers in the world. They are durable too and I never have a problem with how they fit They are true to size
Vishra P.
I enjoy Nike clothing and their shoes. Both are good quality, long lasting and perfect fit to my size. Nike is bit expensive but it's worth it. I do shop at Nike very often and absolutely recommend to shop there when looking for new workout outfits.
DeeDee B.
they make such comfy shoes! my favorites are the flyknit racers. the black and white ones are hard to come by but if you can get yourself a pair, definitely do it!!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I really like their clothing, and love the light weight shoes available. Plus the colors are awesome, everything is really cute! However, I'm not very impressed with the quality, especially when comparing it to the prices they charge. I bought some nikes for work at the hospital last year because they were walking shoes, and super comfortable, and after less than two months of work the soles were falling off, the insoles were shrunken and they would not give me a refund or replacement which I found ridiculous. I don't see me buying nike trainers again in the future.
Sandra H.
North Las Vegas, NV
Bought these at a outlet they were 50%off couldn't pass that up and that was about 4years ago and I'm still putting miles on them they're so comfortable I don't even know I have them on and they fit like a glove and this fabric that it's a made up of feels like that rain material but it has a stretchy opening so I can slip my foot in. Plus the colors are Awesome I love pink purple and fuchsia anything in that family. Love them think I need another pair.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?