BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Nike I love because they are so versatile. They have anything from casual to running to basketball shoes. They always are on top of trends and also have every color pallete you can think of. My personal choice as of lately is the Nike Tanjun and the Nike Roshe. I use them for work and it's just a great shoe walk around in all day.
Areli T.
i think every pair of sneakers that i own are from nike, most because i work in a workout clothing store and we wear the clothes in store and we have to wear sneakers and the sneakers from nike are all so comfy and classic for people like me who love nothing too colorful, even though they do have colorful shoes so it they have different varieties of styles and colors.
Gabriela M.
I love to wear Nike clothing everytime I go work out. Their shoes are to me the most durable one out of the sport sneaker kind, especially their running shoes. I find their fabrics durable and their shape really comfortable to my feet (I wear a women 10 size). Also, their dri-fit shirts are very comfortable to use when working out.
Sharifa L.
Love this brand. I have cloths and shoes from them. the quality is great and they have a wide variety of sizes and materials that stretch to your body type. they can be on the pricey side but you're paying for what you get. it's an investment and a good one.
Abby Danielle D.
Oelwein, IA
Everything I buy fromNike is absolutely amazing. Their shoes especially. They last such a long time and they're on the more affordable side compared to other shoes. I usually go to Finishline to buy but occasionally I go to the Nike store and their employees help you with everything. I definitely recommend going there for shoes.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Nike has ADORABLE tennis clothes. My entire team this past season had a mile uniform. The skirt fit great and was to size. However, the shirts need to be longer. I'm 6'0 and bought a medium and when I serve a little of my stomach shows because the shirt raises up with my shoulders. If I got a small it may have stayed more snug...
Kyra S.
Nike is my absolute favorite line of active wear. Everything fits so nicely, and just gives you a great looking figure. My favorite items are the sports bras. They are soft and very stretchy, making it easy to move around in. All while looking cute! It is a bit expensive, but if you go to Dicks Sporting good, they always have sale items.
Shawna M.
Weston, FL
I love these sneakers. I just purchased my third pair. They are lightweight, very comfortable and the fact that they come in some awesome colors is great. I'm not a runner because I have a bad knee so I don't use them for running but I do use them for training. The fact that they are lightweight helps me move quicker around the gym.
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The classic Nike tempo shorts are just about the only kind of athletic shorts I own. Super comfortable and usually pretty reasonably priced. But they don't hold up over a long amount of time. The lining on the edges will eventually come loose and the inseams have all seem to busted even though they aren't tight at all on my legs
Jenny R.
Two years with these babies and they are still my favorite Nike purchase ever. I am pretty rough in my shoes and purchase new shoes every season. These haven't broken or let me down in any way and I've worn them almost daily for two years (maybe a bit more, actually)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?