BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Karen P.
Madera, CA
These shoes are sooo f****** comfortable! I work in retail and stand in ONE place all day 40 hrs a week!! And my feet were sore and hurting before having these babies. The arc support is unmatched. I have fallen arches so those of you who know can understand where I'm coming from. I hope they NEVER discontinue these bad boys!
Alaina D.
Huntingtown, MD

These running shoes are great, if you do not plan on actually running. Yes, they are very comfortable and light weight, but that's great for running errands or working out, not running on a track or course. Their lack of support for the foot can cause pain to the feet and calf muscles. I do not recommend these shoes if you are looking into running frequently, go to a trusted running shoe store that measures your feet, balance, and arc of your foot.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
It is hard to find a comfortable and with cool prints shoes. I have 4 or 5 of Nikes shoes and I love them. I love all of my Nikes shoes!! I would say the shopping experience was very exciting to see new designs. I would recommend others to shop here too!!
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Love their sports bra and their dry-fit tank tops. They always fit well, but I usually don't put them in the dryer in case of shrinking. As far as sneakers go, I love mine and would never wear another brand. Make sure you do your research on what type of shoe you need, though, because the different levels of support are crucial.
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
Spring-tastic workout top! This Nike top is so soft and comfortable for my warmer weather workouts. The breathable material keeps me dry and cool. The beautiful mint color makes my tan Pop ;) I would 100% recommend this top for high intensity workouts!
Amy H.
Selah, WA
Love all their gear!! You can always count on them for having the latest fashionable shoes and clothing! Shoes always last me for years! Clothing is always comfortable and well worth the price. Will definitely buy Nike items again and I always recommend for others to purchase!
Keenia S.
This brand has been tried and true for many years for me and my family. As a child my paren't exposed me to this brand early on. As a result, this was one of my main go to brand for athletics shoes and apparel. While they remain trendy, I find that other brands offer more in terms of custom fitting and gait analysis when it comes to running and work-out shoes. I'm satisfied with this brand overall but in certain aspects I have to go with the competition.
Katie K.
Harlan , KY
I love Nike. I love everything about them EXCEPT the price. I do not think a pair of sweatpants should cost $70 EVER! But do I still love Nike? Yes. I wear many types of their shoes and I love their men's sweatpants and I am a huge fan of their sports bras and leggings. I just don't like having to pay so much money for them.
Stephanie S.
My go to workout shoes are from Nike. I bought them ages ago and even though the top mesh layer has ripped (more for aesthetics than function), the shoes have lasted through a lot. Very good quality. I've had a lot of people compliment me on these shoes when I work out. So comfortable, would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Jamie W.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Love their work out clothes and work out sneakers. My favorite running sneakers are the Nike Free Runs because it shapes your feet like a glove. The only shoes I love by Nike. It's good to wear shoes that fit on to your feet like a glove because it's easier to walk in. They are my favorite shoes for work out or running. The styles of colors they have are awesome. Their sports bras are amazing and their Nike Pro shorts. Pricey, but I find it worth the price.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?