BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This brand is absolutely amazing. Their workout clothes are perfect for a tough gym session, they have shoes for specific activities so that you have the perfect support, the style is sleek and not bland at all, and their sweats are so comfortable I would never want to take them off!

Highly recommended brand. Well worth the price guys
Alyssa S.
Clayton, OH
First of all I want to say I love all of Nike's shoes! I find that they are always super comfy and supportive for running, walking, or just everyday wear. This shoes are no different. They are basic black so they match with everything. They are a cute style. They are very breathable and just overall a good pair of shoes! And they are not that expensive. I got mine at Kohl's for $65. A lot of Nike's shoes run upwards $150 so these are a great deal!
Cindy R.
redding, CA
I just recently started getting into Nike products and I am so happy that I did. The clothes, socks and shoes are such good quality!! The socks I usually buy always get holes after a couple of times wearing them, but not my Nikes socks :) Also, I can't wait normal flip flops anymore or even normal tennis shoes really because they keep messing up my feet. I don't have a problem at all with Nike's shoes though. They help so much and the cushioning is great!
Tamara F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Purchased these at a Nike outlet and love them. They have great support and go with everything. I recently started a fitness plan and these are keeping up with me very well. Still look good and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good shoe to workout in.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Love their sports bra and their dry-fit tank tops. They always fit well, but I usually don't put them in the dryer in case of shrinking. As far as sneakers go, I love mine and would never wear another brand. Make sure you do your research on what type of shoe you need, though, because the different levels of support are crucial.
Alaina D.
Huntingtown, MD

These running shoes are great, if you do not plan on actually running. Yes, they are very comfortable and light weight, but that's great for running errands or working out, not running on a track or course. Their lack of support for the foot can cause pain to the feet and calf muscles. I do not recommend these shoes if you are looking into running frequently, go to a trusted running shoe store that measures your feet, balance, and arc of your foot.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
I have male linebacker wide feet. Usually the box fits better than shoes. Nike comes in not only a variety of cool styles and colors but widths as well. It's one of few shoes I can go in try on and not leave the store in tears because of not fitting properly. If you have big or just silly wide feet check them out. Only shoes I'll wear.
Sarah P.
Ripon , Ca
Nike is one of the best companies I've ever been to. The people are very helpful when I needed it their clothing is top of the line quality. The shoes are very comfy and make walking/running easy! I would love to get more shoes from Nike in the future I recommend the store to all my friends the prices are high but they are worth it the shoes last a long time
Deziyah P.
Oh my gosh! Nike shoes are such good shoes! They provide comfort while running and they are very stylish at the same time. Shopping for Nikes are always pleasant no matter when or where I go everyone is helpful! I'll definitely be purchasing more Nikes!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I loved this bag for years until it broke. The metal part that holds the straps in popped out. This bag was great for holding a variety of items. I used it to go to the gym and to theme parks. I got mine for free but I would assume after using it for 8 years non stop that I would have got my money's worth had i purchased it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?