BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
I bought these shoes about a year ago, and I absolutely love them! I normally don't spend a lot of money on athletic shoes ($99 was a lot for me), but when I put them on, I couldn't imagine wearing anything else. When I run, I like my shoes to be lightweight and flexible. A lot of athletic shoes are very stiff on the bottom, but you can bend these shoes around in any direction! It almost feels like you are running barefoot they are so lightweight and comfortable.
Megan R.
i'm obsessed with nike clothing and shoes! it might be pricey but i think it's worth it!! nike is my inspiration for staying fit because i love their clothes so much!! the clothes are great for looking sporty or hipster!! i love! Nike has the best athletic clothes
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
All I use to wear were Nike "running" shoes. But the truth is, from what I have learned is that Nike doesn't really truly make a good running shoe. Especially if you are interested in improving your running and entering into 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon races.They lack proper support and have subjected me to knee problems when running. This is why I give Nike a B. Everything else Nike related is great. Their clothes are fantastic for working out. Those I give an A.
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
In terms of performance, comfort and style, Nike does not disappoint in delivering top-notch collections that eventually find their way in more or less 100, 000 shoe reviews from the running community. Runners, whether beginners or seasoned athletes, already consider Nike as one of the go-to brands when it comes to performance footwear.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike's because they cone in so many colors and are light weight. I've had a pair of Nike's for 2 years now, and they're still in good condition. Nike's are made to last especially because of the history around them. Nike's were originally made to be running shoes, but now almost everyone wears them.
Lydia F.
I love Nike, it never seems to disappoint. I picked up a pair of my 2nd ever Nike sneakers about a year ago and they are the most comfortable things ever. My feet always tend to hurt because I've been dancing for 6 years, but these shoes are the most comfortable shoes ever. I also enjoy wearing Nike shorts and sports bras when I dance.
Sabrina D.
I love all of the NIKE products. Especially the sneakers and spandex shorts. I get plenty of use out of their products and they are as trendy as they are useful and efficient.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
I haven't tried much clothing from Nike but the few I have are great quality as they have lasted me a long time. Majority my workout, running shoes are from Nike and they are awesome. They look great, feel great and again they last me a long time so I don't have to keep buying news ones unless I want a new style. My favorites are the Nike frees.
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
The ordering experience with these knuckle heads has been a nightmare! For the love of God and humanity, train up your employees to be more educated on your refund policy. It's not rocket science people! Nike has quality when it comes to their products, definitely not employees - and they've shown it. It's kind of sad for a large company. I have been a loyal Nike fan until my recent experience with their call center people. Thanks for making it easy for me to buy Under Armour products now! :)
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
These shoes rock! super breathable and supportive whether you are running or in the gym. I love Nike brand anything, always so comfortable. I dig that these come in different colors so they have a pair that everyone will like. Nikes last a long time and aren't overly expensive, these are my go too shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?