BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
Nike. Brand is my all time favorite. I have many pairs of Nike shoes. I buy Nike for my children and even custom order Nike brand cleats for my son for baseball. Yes I recommend shopping at Nike.
Trisha W.
Great work out shoes. The only brand I use for running and training. Great website that’s easy to navigate. Pricing is ok, but always lots of sales. Super comfortable. Wish they were a bit wider.
tori k.
I love the running shorts and spandex from Nike but I hate having to pay $25-$30 for them! I think for the most part the clothes are good and reliable but the price for some things are a little out of whack!
Davis C.
Northampton
They have both stylish and realistic shoes. I love that they have become more fun with patterns and colors and become stables to have in your wardrobe. They can be pricey but are highly worth it.
Gina-marie G.
Newport
Nike has, and always will be a top seller in the footwear field. They have so many different styles and types. I still love the classic air one look. I think everyone will always love them.
Jessica C.
Good product! Really love how they feel on my feet. Very comfortable and good quality. I shop here pretty often. I have a lot of Nike things. The experience is very good when shopping here! I would definitely shop here again! [product:nike-womens-flex-2014-rn-running-shoe-blackmtllc-slvrvvd-pnkwhite-55-bm-us-size_name55-bm-uscolor_nameblackmtllc-slvrvvd-pnkwhite]
Tiara C.
Good Shoes and Clothes! If you like sporty clothes you should totally try Nike. I suggest going to an outlet store because you can find clothes and shoes from last season for a really good price
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite brands of all time! I enjoy trying it there new products! I love their sports bras and shoes they are always so comfortable and versatile! Recommend everyone using this brand!
Shannon H.
Harrisburg, PA
I love Nike sneakers for both gym and just because. The sneakers are comfortable and you can never go wrong with a fresh pair of Nike Air Force 1s white or black my fav summer/ spring sneakers 👟
Stephanie C.
ky
They are one of my favorite brands! I’ve never been dissatisfied! Great customer service and decent prices. I’ve been a customer for years and I’ve never had a complaint! I would recommend them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?