BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer E.
Sacramento, CA
No matter their proice, these shoes are always worth the splurge! They last for years and are so comfortable! I have many pairs! Will always continue to purchase!
Dani K.
This company deserves an A++++ because of how amazing their products they release are. Yes, their stuff is quite expensive more than 90% of the time, but they need to be, because the quality is just that good. My favorite products by them are their free runs, trainers, and running shorts. Their shoes are just as good, even better, than their clothes but in general, I am continually pleased with the products I splurge on. Their workout clothes inspire me to workout because when I wear their clothing I feel confident and happy!! I have yet to find another pair of running shorts that fit me as great as theirs do.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Nike is a really good athletic brand, I love their shoes and work out clothing.

My favorite shoes are Nike free run. Me and my family all love Nike.

I am a nurse and have multiple pairs of bikes that I use for work, they are very supportive given I am on my feet all day.

Nike.com has some great deals, I even get my kids Jordan's on there, it's great.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Athleticism is a key component of our world today, and is being further encouraged each day. To be a well-rounded and successful, healthy athlete, you need proper sports equipment. Nike provides just that. As a person who is deeply involved in sports and athletics, particularly running, I need a pair of high quality shoes to ensure my safety and allow me to break boundaries and perform the best of my ability. Last year, I made the best purchase of my life to buy a pair of Nike running shoes that are both stylish and practical. These shoes are extremely light and I'll never run into another shoe. I trekked through the snow, ice, rain and dry heat, and these shoes never wore. I'll swear by Nike! Accessories and a wide range of sports apparel store make heaven of any athlete. If you are looking for sports equipment that will give you a spectacular performance and style, Nike is where you need to shop!
Francisca C.
Red Hook, NY
I love the Nike Free Flyknit sneaker for running! It is so comfortable and and really molds to your foot. I have very flat feet and have a hard time finding sneakers that don't cause blisters or pain. These have become my go to now for running and even the gym! And the best part of these sneakers is you don't need socks and they are so easy to wash!! The colors are awesome and go with everything! Everytime I wear these I always get compliments.
joshalynn t.
California, lakewood
I got these shoes about 2 years ago. I bought them for PE and they helped a lot. The first year I used them they weren't damaged at all really, that made me glad knowing that I could use them another year. The only thing that wasn't cool was that once I bought them, a new pair with really a really nice design came out. But beside that they lasted long and work great.
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
It doesn't matter what product it is, I will almost always go with Nike! The price can be quite high at times but I feel like it is worth it because everything is always made well and lasts an extremely long time. My sneakers are almost always Nike because their designs are always so awesome! I've only had issues with one pair and these had the webbing in the front. I've found that these sneakers wear out much faster and even though you still have traction, if you're running a lot the webbing will start to rip. Since then I've tried to stick with sneakers that don't have the webbing and I've never had problems!
Emilee S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Price is totally worth the quality, the athletic shoes are the only brand of shoes that do not hurt my feet, and in fact take the pain away? I love their products!
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have never really been into athletic shoes because I never play sports and I don't work out often. I got my first pair of nike free runs a year ago and I fell in love. They're so light and comfortable and they look great! I got so addicted that I got a second pair soon after ! They are kind of pricey, but there are sales sometimes so look out for those ! I like that they do free shipping on their website as well
Cassandra S.
I had so many of these in middle school and the first half of high school. Loved the light weight simplicity of these. I actually might just place an order for this right now because I missed these. I need one back in my life I loved these so much. Best backpack for a kid who doesn't carry a whole lot around from class to class. Doesn't hold heavy things really well and will tear the corners of the bag so keep it light weight and it'll last years.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?