BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Kristina L.
Nike Free Run Sneakers are amazing! they are so comfortable and supportive. They also flex to your foot so when your running or walking far distances your feet do not get sore when wearing these shoes! I would recommend these shoes to just about anyone from just casual wear to sports wear! Nike Free Run Sneakers also come in a great assortment of colors so you can choose which one best suits you! Since they looks so good and you look so good in them it also motivates you to work out in them!
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Nike is a great store if you are searching for sporty items. I recently purchase a couple outfits for my husband there. He just started CROSSFIT and he wanted shirts that would dry fast. One of the sales associate recommended the dry fit. These shirts are perfect when you work out because it maintains you dry. They also make shirts like this too. Love the Nike store because of their trendy workout outfits and their shoes!
Erica O.
My absolute favorite thing about Nike are the bright colors. The sneakers are unlike all other brands because of their colors and patterns. They allow for individuality, and you get to match your shoes to an entirely cute Nike outfit while working out. I only have one pair of Nike sneakers and they are durable. I have all types of shirts, tanks, shorts, and sports bras by Nike and I love them all. Super comfortable and if you can find them on sale somewhere, it's even better!
Veronica L.
Nike is my favorite brand when it comes to sports. The quality of their products is outstanding. Haven't had a personal shopping experience at their stores yet, I usually go to other stores to buy their clothes. Nike tends to be on the pricey side, but I don't care since their products last long. In conclusion you are safe when you buy nike <3
Victoria G.
West hartford , CT
I absolutely love nike sneakers, I can't buy any other brand. I have been wearing these for over 15 years since I was in elementary school. From soccer cleats to running sneakers, they've always been nike endive never been disappointed. I have wide feet and most other shoes hurt me. However, I've never had this problem with Nike. I currently own two pairs of free run sneakers, and currently on the hunt for one more pair to invest in. Definitely worth the price for the quality.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nike Cortez are the only gym shoes I'll ever wear. They are so comfy and don't wear out very easily. They are also very adorable. Even my son wears them. Nike often has sales so their shoes are so affordable. They are a great brand is the only brand of shoes that I wear.
Seth C.
Norton
When I buy sneakers, I exclusively go to Nike. They offer so many great styles and variety of shoes, it is near impossible to go wrong. They can be a bit pricey, but find the right deal and you're set to go. I have a pair for running that feel tremendous with each step, and a casual pair that keep me looking fresh and comfortable all day.
Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
I love Nike shoes. All of my competition or lifting shoes are Nike. However, I'm not a huge fan of their running shoes or apparel. The apparel seems to fit my body weird and the running shoes don't meet my needs for a solid training running shoe. However for casual, lifting and short distance competition running shoes, I highly recommend.
My most recent Nike purchase was at the outlet in San Marcos, TX. The staff at this location is outstanding. I was welcomed immediately upon entering the store. I was then escorted to the shoe department where I was introduced to Jerry, the shoe associate who would help me navigate through about 20 different shoe options! I wear two different shoe sizes and Jerry was more than accommodating. I purchased 2 pairs of running shoes that fit perfectly! They sturdy, comfortable, and well made. They provide excellent support in my arches while working out, as well as just day to day life. I will definitely be making additional Nike purchases.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
Nike is defiantly one of my favorite stores. I love love their shoes. I am a college student so I spend majority of my time on campus and have to walk everywhere so comfortable shoes are a must and Nike shoes are my go to shoes. Can never have too many pairs of Nike shoes. I also love their workout outfits they are comfortable and look cute.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?