BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Summer D.
Brimfield
The tennis shoes I received from bike are the softest grip to the ground when I'm out for a run! They are stylish, comfortable and surpass most shoes I've tried!
Génesis C.
The truth is that it is one of the few brands born by and for athletics and has never abandoned this sport. Since those early days, Nike has always given priority to its running line, almost always is the first line where debut its new technologies , Before, for example, in the basket, which is the goldmine of the brand.

I wanted to make this clear because many accuse Nike that he does not care about running or makes really good models for this sport. They have always given priority to running and continue to do so. Right now there are several excellent models, not good, but excellent for running on the Nike line.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Love my Nike shoes! I only have 3 pairs but I always want more. I go to the gym often enough that I can change them up and they will match any of my workout outfits.
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Great products, but I do have to get a bigger size than I normally wear. The quality is very good. I highly recommend it for everyday wear to wearing to the gym.
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Shoes good quality can't complain everyone owns a pair of Nikes for fitness or fashion and sports . If you don't own any I recommend them they are heavy duty and durable .
Briana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their shoes are very hyped up and for good reason. They're both cute and comfy so you can wear them to the gym but also not worry if you're wearing them out too.
Nashaly V.
San Sebastian
Running Shoes. With a full-length airbag and plenty of modern style, these iconic Nike running shoes continue to shake up the sneaker world.
Dressed for ventilation and comfort with a full FlyMesh upper, these sneakers help to keep air flowing as you hit the gym or the streets. 360-degrees of Nike Air deliver a plush feel underfoot, while the Cushlon midsole offers a resilient spring to your step. Sleeker and more sophisticated than ever before, the Nike Air Max franchise has never looked so good.
Tabitha B.
Nike shoes are so awesome. They last forever and they are worth the price. They have a wide selection as well and they make special shoes for certain foot types.
Fabiola C.
Fresno, CA
My shoes Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes are comfortable as heck. I wanted the Roshies. But this are just as good. Plus feels like you walk on clouds.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Nike never lets me down. People have said that you are paying for the name, but I believe it is worth it. My Nike sweatshirts and leggings continue to look great after many washings. The leggings are not thin and see through, the sweatshirts don't get bally. Worth every dime!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?