Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,718 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nikes products especially there shoes, they are always coming out with cool new products, it's just something about knowing that you bought something from such a reputable name
Nike is my favorite brand for tennis shoes. They have so many colors &styles for different occasions. The 'In Seasons' are my favorite, I have four pair! They have memory foam inside.
I love this brand always been one of my favorites to buy clothes and shoes from it's a great company I'm in loving the new style that they are coming out with keep up the good work !
Nike will always be on of my favorites. I will gladly go broke if it meant spending all of my money on new nike stuff. Nikes crewnecks, shies, shorts, and sweatshirts are too die for
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🖤✨⭐️
I travel a lot, and on my adventures I do a lot of hiking, running, swimming, walking, and climbing. I need to stay in shape just so I can keep up with the adventures I plan for myself while traveling to different countries. I rely on Nike to help! I wear Nike products such as shoes, leggings, and I absolutely love my Nike Pro Hyperaware long sleeve training top, it's perfect for running in the cold. I also love the Nike brand and the slogan "Just Do It", it relates to my life. For a while I only dreamed about visiting places I would see in travel magazines but one day I decided to "just do it!" I decided I would stop being scared of traveling by myself or going to a place where I couldn't speak the language and I got up and did it!
Love these sneakers, very comfortable once you break them in. I wear them to work as I am on my feet for 8 hours. My only cons are that they run a little small, I would say about 1/2 a size smaller. I'm usually a 2 1/2 in boys and I had to get a 3. They were a little too tight. Also, they do hurt for the first few days I must admit. They do tear at the front after a little wear which is a bummer but they're pretty affordable in my size so I cant complain too much. Overall, they are very stylish and comfortable after the break in days. I would definitely recommend.
I wear Nike’s athletic wear all the time! Their sizes are pretty consistent across the board. I love their Nike pro’s! Only thing is I wish they would carry more high waisted items.
I love how well everything of Nike’s clothes fit! For all other athletic brands, they are either too big or too small, and just don’t fit well! All of my Nike clothes fit perfectly!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos