BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Elisa C.
Nike, is a very good brand, and ever shorty close, its is very Expensive , but the close are every well made the material is very well made, there is always room for improvement, I don't not shop here a lot because it is expensive. I would definitely recommend to shop at Nike.
Evelyn L.
Nossa os sapatos as roupas são lindas maravilhosas sério ótima marca qualidade boa, mais Boa mesmo as roupas duram são lindas, os sapatos tenis são de qualidade 😍
Crystal P.
I love shopping at Nike. The products are definitely worth the price and last long. I really enjoy coming to this store and it's definitely hard to get me out of here.
Molly A.
PENSACOLA, FL
My only complaint is the availability of non neon children's shoes that lace. But that's because I'm an adult with tiny, child-sized feet. Other than that, Nikes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. It's like walking on clouds
Irma P.
La marca por excelencia de mi vida amo su ropa y tecnologia Dry, sus zapatos con confort y modelos actuales. De vedad que excelente calidad, yo los recomiendo 100%
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i only care about nike shoes to workout, run. it's very light and comfortable. i do wish the prize was little lower but so i can get 2 pair in the prize of one.
Kirsten M.
Portland, OR
I average about 10-30 miles per week and for the longest time I could not find running shoes to fit my narrow feet and high arches. I kept experiencing arch pain until I stumbled upon the unisex Flyknit Racer. Super awesome shoe and I get SO many compliments on them because they are also fashionable. For cross training I prefer to wear Nike Free. The grip is great for mat work and training. Now I just need some #Roshe kicks!
Cristina C.
Westbury
I am a Nike lover because they make high-quality sneakers and athletic apparel that lasts a very long time. I workout 5-6 days a week and I am hard on my sneakers and my workout clothes, these hold up great. Nothing shrinks or fades in the wash and I can brush the bottoms of my sneakers clean. I will confess that I have like 8 pairs of sneakers (and counting) but they are all different kinds and are great for different purposes. This is definitely worth the price.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
I'm a runner and love Nike running apparel. There is always a good mix of colors, styles and designs. The fit is consistent so I feel comfortable ordering online.
Heather S.
My son buys Nike cleats for baseball! They are fantastic quality. Although, they may not be the least expensive, they definitely hold up, even with really hard use!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?