BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nike
Only tennis shoes I will wear. The have a huge variety with varying levels of support dependent on what you need! I also love their leggings, even more than Victoria's Secret!
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
I'm a runner and love Nike running apparel. There is always a good mix of colors, styles and designs. The fit is consistent so I feel comfortable ordering online.
Heather S.
My son buys Nike cleats for baseball! They are fantastic quality. Although, they may not be the least expensive, they definitely hold up, even with really hard use!
Joanna S.
Weslaco , TX
Nike is my go to workout brand ! Love that they are doing bigger sizes now because girls who lift have bigger butt, legs and thighs so I don't feel like a sausage
Cristina C.
Westbury
I am a Nike lover because they make high-quality sneakers and athletic apparel that lasts a very long time. I workout 5-6 days a week and I am hard on my sneakers and my workout clothes, these hold up great. Nothing shrinks or fades in the wash and I can brush the bottoms of my sneakers clean. I will confess that I have like 8 pairs of sneakers (and counting) but they are all different kinds and are great for different purposes. This is definitely worth the price.
Rachel P.
Tacoma, WA
I love nike products but with it wasn't so expensive. They're pretty good quality, but mostly you're paying for the name. I buy omy buy nike used or on clearance.
Evelyn L.
Nossa os sapatos as roupas são lindas maravilhosas sério ótima marca qualidade boa, mais Boa mesmo as roupas duram são lindas, os sapatos tenis são de qualidade 😍
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Nike is my go to shop for my whole family of 5 shoes! The Premium outlets have awesome deals and I can walk out of the store with 5 pairs of shoes for around $160!
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i only care about nike shoes to workout, run. it's very light and comfortable. i do wish the prize was little lower but so i can get 2 pair in the prize of one.
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
Nike is he only shoe brand I'll
wear to work in! They are the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothing is always super comfortable too! I wish they made scrubs!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?