BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
I have 8 pairs of running/athletic shoes, from cute pink ones to very functional black and ALL of them are Nike. No other shoe can be worn all day without hurting my feet later! The heel and arch support are unparalleled by any other. There's no competition, if you're thinking about a new running shoe, just buy nike!
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
After I broke my ankle a few years ago (snowboarding) I had to find a new go to pair of running shoes to find one that did not put pressure on the old break and so these have been perfect. Since then, they have been my rock! They are comfortable, lightweight, super flexible and come in so many color combinations. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
The most comfortable shoe I have owned. So light I hardly know I have shoes on. Can be cleaned in the washer or spot cleaned with a rag. Come in awesome colors. These shoes are durable, flexible, lightweight and affordable.
I wear mine from dawn to dusk everyday and my feet are loving me for it :-)
Nike has outdone themselves again with this one folks.
Sophie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Whenever you are seeking athletic wear that you know is going to be great quality you head to Nike. The prices may be high but you can't match the consistency in their quality. I've never purchased something from Nike that wasn't wonderful made and long lasting. They have a variety of athletic wear for different fashion tastes as well as different preference whether it be breathable and cooling or insulated you know it's going to be top notch. My favorite items to buy from Nike are their shoes and their leggings.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I actually switched to these shoes from a pair of Under Armour ones and my feet have never been happier. Let me start by saying my Under Armour shoes weren't bad either, I still wear them for work everyday. However, when I run I need a flexible and mesh backing or else my run becomes painful quickly. Therefore, since this shoe is mainly mesh it has been my saving grace. I've had no issue with the sole separating from the shoe as others have so don't be afraid to try the shoe for yourself.
Nicole B.
I bought these in the nike outlet and they are the best running shoe I ever had! They're so light and flexible that I feel like I'm not wearing shoes at all when I'm running! They're great for low intensity workouts as well! Plus, they come in great colors! Mine in particular are coral, seafoam, and yellow (super bright I know, but they're fantastic!)
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Nike has high quality garments, shoes, and accessories for sports/working out. I love to buy clothes even for wearing on a daily basis. I enjoy wearing Nike's shoes on the regular and when I have to go on a long walk. The price can vary depending on the article, clothing, or shoes. But. The price is reasonable. They have a variety of colors and styles.
Jamie G.
Bought a pair of walking shoes from Nike in the beginning of the year for a trip in Italy that I knew I would be walking a lot on, they did not disappoint! Walked over 100 miles and at the end of our long day my feet felt fine, a little sore but that's to be expected if your'e going to be walking a lot no matter what show. Especially in comparison to another pair of (non-nike) shoes that I had brought and wore for the day, my feet were miserable the whole day and when I got back to my hotel I didn't want to walk to dinner. Safe to say I wore my Nikes for the rest of the trip! Would definitely recommend Nike, no matter the activity.
candice l.
Lawton, OK
I adore always going to go buy new Nike shoes and clothing for my family.I always find new styles and items my kids love.I highly recommend Nike it's the only show company I wear.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These socks are such amazing quality. They're so well made and durable, and just feel really nice on your feet. They're also super comfortable and great for working out. They are just socks though, so if you're on a budget, there are less expensive options out there. However, if you don't care about that, these are super nice and you should try them out!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?