BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
I have bought several pair of Nike shoes over the years and they never disappoint. I have started buying them for my 3 year old as well with no complaints. Super comfortable shoes and great value
emily f.
My daughter has wide feet. Nike makes the best kids shoes! They always fit her and man they are durable. We even have a few (gender neutral) pairs we are handing down to her brother!
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Favorite brand of sneakers out their. Definitely lasts for years, are comfortable and never pinch or cause blisters. You don't even have to 'break' them in because their so comfy as soon as you put them on. I would always recommend even for the price.
Lexis K.
Wichita, KS
I purchase alot of nike products. The quality is amazing. the products you purchase from nike are worth the price, and you will always be satisfied! I recommend purchasing from nike!
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Great clothes that are expensive but worth every penny. I get my nike clothes from dicks and they're are many options. My favorite clothing item is definitely the athletic running shorts.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
Nike is one of my favorite show brands. Their are of such great quality and are really comfortable and long lasting. They are definitely worth investing in a couple pair of their sneakers.
Justina H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is my favorite brand for tennis shoes. They have so many colors &styles for different occasions. The 'In Seasons' are my favorite, I have four pair! They have memory foam inside.
kathy y.
River Falls, WI
Found freerun a few years ago, now they're the only sneakers i will wear. so soft, light and eye-catching. they turned me into a semi-runner (can't claim runner status yet!) but also very cute w/jeans, shorts, etc...compliments every time i wear any of the 3 pairs currently in rotation. the fit and weight give you the feeling of being barefoot. new wearers: it might take your calves a bit to get used to the new shoe (calf might feel tight). this doesn't last long so hang in there, it's worth it!
Chase W.
Cleveland
There's not a whole lot that Nike makes that I don't like. From shoes to clothes to accessories. Nike's products are durable and very comfortable. Would 10/10 recommend anything Nike.
CharNae F.
Irving
I’m not really a Nike girl but I do enjoy some of there clothing. Most of there selections are unisex. I don’t shop with Nike a lot. Being that I am a college student, I’d say there prices are fair.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?