How to Wear White After Labor Day
4.79 / 5 based on 39,694 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 1,437 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I can't tell you enough how much I love my nikes. Hands down best work out, hiking, running, long walk, everyday comfortable shoes that are super stylish and I probably own around 25 pairs myself! I love my nikes so much I don't think I will ever switch to a different go to brand like NIKE!!
I have never bought a pair of Nikes for my self but all 5 of my daughters wear them and they are very happy with them. I mainly wear custom cowboy boots but when I do buy me a pair of tennis shoes it will definitly
I play three different sports and Nike never fails to give me the products I need. Their shoes give me the perfect comfort and free mobility I need. Shopping at Nike is very easy and fun too. They have stores where you're able to run on treadmills with specific shoes to try them out and soccer stores where you're able to play in cleats to try those out. I respect Nike and will always love their merchandise.
Nike is my husband's favorite brand of shoes. Literally he will not wear any other brand of shoes. He loves that they always have such a selection of colors and designs and loves how comfortable they are for him to wear all day long and his feet still don't hurt.
Nike will forever and always be my go to. I don’t think I ever owned a different brand of tennis shoes (except converse). They keep coming out with new amazing shoes. I literally have 25 pairs! You can never go wrong with a pair of Nikes for a cute look to the mall or a hard work out at the gym. And can we not forget about the clothing??!! Always cute work out and comfy clothes and Aakazing wind breakers!
I love the Nike brand and selection of products that they have however the price on the majority of their items is extremely expensive. I typically go to Nike outlet or shop in their sale and clearance sections.
Nike is one of my ultimate go to stores, especially when searching for guys gifts if you know what I mean. Okay that was just a joke but honestly their products are very authentic and work well for a long time span. I plan to continue shopping here. Their prices can be a little too much sometimes but in the long run it all goes well because the products can last years! I love Nike with all of my heart.
My son plays football. I buy Nike cleats. Tennis shoes. Everything Nike! It is hard to find the WIDE widths for my son and husband but we just go up a size. Pros you can find them in a lot of stores. So do a lot of comparasion shopping for the best prices. Excellent quality. Average shoes holds up to 6-8 months of wear by my boys. I have a pair I wear to football games. Love them, and super comfy!
i like nike shoes and clothes. the shoes are more for show though, they’re not great for running in. i suggest the headbands. underwear, track suits, etc though! i just wish everything wasn’t so expensive too.
Other than being a bit pricey they last so long like years before wearing out, they have so many styles and designs for anything you need them for and help support and provide a lot of comfort but I will say I have wide feet towards the toes and lot of the shoes are narrow at the toe
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos