BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love nike they are great shoes and i wear them all the time but they are super Expensive like wow. But i pay it cause i love me some shoes. And Jordan’s are my life <3 not much more i can say i wear a lot of nike they can also let me rep them i have enough pair to start my own store. Lol
Emily M.
I love my Nike tennis shoes! Between Nike and puma, I don’t buy any other brand of tennis shoes. They’re comfortable, and have different styles for different occasions. I even found all leather ones for my nursing school clinicals, so I get comfy shoes, that are allowed, and don’t look hideous!
Grace B.
I use Nike for all my sports bags, they are great for sizing and versatility as I can bring school supplies and my after school sports kit in one bag. It was fairly expensive however worth it as I carry a lot of weight in it often especially with travel and all the seams are intact!
Mariaha L.
Santa Rosa
I do love makeup but I’m also a very active girl, I play sports so my go to store is Nike because it has everything; shoes, clothes, and workout clothes! I get most of my attire their and it never disappoints. The store overall is a bit pricey but it’s good quality that your paying for.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
One of my favorite stores to shop from! Their clothes are not only comfortable but they look cool too. Very trendy.
The only con is that they can be very pricey. Nobody wants to pay $90 for leggings. However, I often get Nike stuff from stores that carry their items like Zappos, 6PM, Dicks, etc.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I live in Beaverton right next to the Nike campus and right near the employee store so as you might guess I am a fan of Nike. I prefer their basic black leggings over all of their hype stuff but their sports bras are my favorite especially the indy line, forgot the exact name sorry!
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
One of the best athletic products on the market. We like both shoes and apparel. The products are well made and long lasting as well as comfortable. My little girl as recently discovered Nike and got lots of clothing items for Christmas and also wears Nike shoes. Perfect for school!
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
I will ALWAYS be a Nike girl! Almost all of my athletic gear and shoes are Nike. It lasts for a super long time and stays in a great looking condition. I love shopping at the Nike outlet store where I can find amazing deals and save some money! Will always recommend to others.
Amanda R.
Nike is my go to for athletic wear! The designs are always super cute and comfortable. I especially love Nike leggings and shorts. The overall quality Nike offers is great- I’ve had shorts that have lasted me YEARS. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of Nike’s products 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sammy S.
jonesboro
Working as a nurse and being on my feet for 12 hour shifts, day after day, means you have to find good quality shoes. I have been through my fair amount of shoes, but I found that Nike Prestos are absolutely the best shoes! I do not feel discomfort at all! 10/10 recommend trying!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?