BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tarielleđź’• S.
Just do it like Nike I love Nike any running shoes that I get I always get it from Nike this is because my has the longest lasting shoes there in the also have a jacket socks I’ll be super type of things that you can get it you know recommend going there because it’s one of the bags for me earlier this neighborhood but because the stuff last if you want something that’s going to last not something that’s going to wear out
Ella r.
wheaton
I love Nike so much they are just such an iconic brand and the quality is always amazing. Finding a good size is always easy and my clothes from them always last sch a long time. I will probably always but from them🤷🏻‍♀️
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
All of the Nike products I own are great. I own two pairs of shorts that I wear under dresses a lot and they have lasted over a year now without any holes or damage of any kind. I’m not a huge fan of buying Nike products from the Nike store because buying their products at like target or Nordstrom’s tends to be cheaper since other stores have sales more often.
Jennifer P.
Los Angeles, CA
Yo amo Nike son la mejor marca que puedo conocer , por que sus zapatos están muy cómodos y hay muchos estilos diferente y muy bonitos, aunque algunos de ellos la calidad de la tela son muy delgadas , pero esta bien por que se hacen más ligeros...me encantan y no los cambiaría por nada del mundo con ellos puede hacer unos muchas cosas sin cansarse ❤
Lexi 🔥.
Topsail Island
Absolutely horrible. Seems to me the people shopping here are shopping are not because of the quality but because of the social status. Time after time I try to reach out and try Nike again it disappoints. Whether it's a pair of overpriced shoes that only last a couple months or a top that shrinks and pills after the first wash. I refuse to buy Nike anymore.
Natalie H.
West Columbia , SC
Nike will probably always be my go-to brand! I know what to expect from them and I always get a quality shoe. I own at least 3 pairs at any given time and they work well for kids too. I have flat wide feet and they offer things for that. I love to shop their outlets because I find great deals and I'm able to get two pairs of shoes for the price of 1!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Nike! It’s the only place I shop for all my athletic apparel, gear, and shoes.

They have the best prices and quality products compared to any of their competitors.

I love how the staff is always educated, friendly and welcoming to answer any and all questions I may have. They also help me get the best price possible.

I won’t ship anywhere else.
Madison V.
A good store. I would say it’s a little bit overhyped. Who knows how much profit they make on those $120 leggings. However, I have many pairs of their running shoes and a few pieces of their apparel that generally all work very nicely for what I use them for. Moral of the story: overpriced, but if you can get it on sale or at a discount, it’s worth it.
Samantha G.
Charleston
I've been shopping at Nike for all my life, and absolutely love them. Great team, amazing quality products, the latest in style and choices. Hands down the best outfitter for your sporting goods. I totally recommend shopping at Nike. The best.
Alyssia Z.
Nike is a great brand. I love there leggings because they are very soft and comfy. I also love their sports bras they keep everything in place and they they are made of a very thick material. Everything in Nike is kinda expensive but it is very worth it because all the products are made of the best materials and that last a long time in my experience.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?