4.79 / 5 based on 49,245 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nikes last forever! You almost have to try to wear them out. I've had a pair of Jordan's that I purchased in 2009 and still look amazing to this day. Super comfy too.
This store is usually expensive but I found a hat on clearance for $2 and I had a $20 hat in the other hand that looked almost exactly the same so I wouldn’t shop here if it wasn’t on sale
I love Nike! They have amazing campaigns and such variety for the many different personalities in our world! My favorite items are the athletic gear and the nikeid functions! I love a good running shoe, i can job and take my pup running with me, also show off my individuality, as pictured below! We just got a store in my downtown #detroit location! #nike #footwear #style #health #fitness #standout #comfort
My absolute favorite company ever! I own at least one of everything from a hoodie to shoes to spandex to sports bras. You name it I have it! It is all so comfortable.
They usually have great designs, and even better products. There are times when I think the pricing would far outweigh what the item may be worth. Of course, they have outlets and clearance sales, but at the end of the day they know what their brand is worth, and they don't budge too much from the pricing. I don't do a lot of athletic things, but when I do I usually grab my Nikes. I have a pair of Downshift 5's from Academy - about $45. For short periods of time, maybe 3 hours, they're good. Any more than that, and my back starts to hurt. Not all of their shoes are great for causal days, but I know many people seem to favor Roshes for day to day activity.
Nike is my favorite brand for workout products. All of my sneakers are Nike because they are comfortable and stylish which is perfect for me. They last for usually 2 years and they have a great variety of colors/styles.
Nike is a great company. Their shoes are such great quality and I have owned my running shoes for years now. They are very affordable but stylish at the same time. I shop here every time I'm looking for new workout shoes; as Nike never fails to deliver such great shoes
Nike is a household name for a good reason. The quality is the best. The price point is ideal. And the brand has so much variety, it has something everyone will love.
My husband and I shop at Nike frequently because they have great quality shoes as well as casual clothing that we can wear to work out in or just bum around the house
Shoes shoes and more shoes! I have found a pair of Nike's that I love so much, I got them in three different colors! Definitely the only brand of tennis shoes I wear!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos