BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan K.
East Hampton, CT
Nike is my favorite brand for workout products. All of my sneakers are Nike because they are comfortable and stylish which is perfect for me. They last for usually 2 years and they have a great variety of colors/styles.
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
i love nikes shoes. I own two pairs right now and they are super comfy. i work retail and they keep my feet feeling nice after a long day. they can be on the pricey side but they are worth every penny.
Linette H.
In general Nike is pretty good. Quality-wise, the shoes hold up well, and they are pretty stylish. I also enjoy wearing the apparel when working out. I will say price wise it is on the high side, and even when the products are on sale, they are still somewhat pricey. The outlet store is great though! I have noticed that Nike likes to change/update their products at their normal stores pretty often and once the styles are off of the main retail store's shelves, they head straight for the outlet store (except for the super popular or "classic" styles). So if you can stand to wait, I recommend going to the outlet store to buy the shoes instead of the regular store.
sasha m.
I buy Nike shoes often because I know that they are going to be comfortable and they are reliable. I usually go to the Nike outlet around my house because they have good prices and I can always find something that I like
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I have so many active wear from Nike. I love them. Everything is so comfortable. Also the majority of my footwear is from there. The quality is very good on everything.
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally don't purchase any of their athletic wear since it's typically more pricey than I'd prefer, but I'm always willing to pay for their shoes. If you're looking for workout shoes that are very supportive, you may not want to purchase Nikes, but otherwise they're overall great shoes. They're good quality, long-lasting, comfortable, and they always have sleek designs to choose from!
Jess S.
Syracuse, New York
Nike is an amazing brand. I've bought headbands, shoes, clothes, backpacks, everything you can imagine. Everything is really good quality and isn't too pricy. I recommend buying anything Nike for all of your sports needs.
Lindsey T.
Norwalk, CA
Although Nike is a very expensive brand, I think they're well worth it. Their clothes and shoes last forever! Plus their shoes are stylish and they have a shoe for everything !
Holly L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchase all of my tennis shoes from Nike. They are the most comfortable and fashionable shoes. Tend to be a little pricey, but I always end up paying it anyways because I love them so much. They also last a long time.
Lindsay K.
Tonawanda
Nike is a household name for a good reason. The quality is the best. The price point is ideal. And the brand has so much variety, it has something everyone will love.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?