BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
From mall, to outlet, to retailers like kohl's and jcpenneys, Nike makes a statement for a reason! Breathable clothes, trustworthy logo. Athletics never go out of style yet Nike keeps coming thru with trends, always adapting to modern day fits and styles. The prints are what really get me- they got everyone gawking at me at the gym! That or my squats are finally paying off... ;) Nike never does me wrong!!
Janet M.
I recently got some shoes and they are so comfortable andi liked how they looked on me :) i dont usually buy nikes a lot, but when i do im satisfied. My shopping experience was good. It did take me a while to choose, but in the end i chose something of my liking. I would recommend for others to go get some because they have different styles to choose from and different comfortabilitiess.
Jailyn R.
Mebane, NC
I love everything about nike , clothes , shoes , sports wear , bookbags , etc. very affordable prices with very so often sales. favorite purchase was a nike jacket love it.
Linzy U.
Fresno , CA
Most recently bought two pairs of shoes from Nike.com. They are amazing and fit true to size. I only ordered because there was a clearance promotion online. So glad I did!! I love my shoes.
Rebecca I.
Scottsdale, AZ
I cannot say this enough, I LOVE all of my Nike gear. My running tights, shorts, sports bras, tops, shoes - you name it, I LOVE it. Not only does Nike have a great selection of apparel and shoes depending on your sport/activity, all the color options are great! I know I'm not the only person out there who feels more motivated to push themselves harder when they are in a bright colored shoes/outfit. I do think all the cost of gear can add up quickly, but the quality of the product is definitely worth it. Plus they have great sales!
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
Nike is my go-to brand for fitness apparel. Not only are their shoes durable, but they're also usually the cutest part of my work-out outfit. While Nike apparel usually costs more than what I'm willing to spend on clothes I sweat in, it's well worth the extra money. I've purchased clothes that mock Nike apparel from my other favorite apparel brands, and they just don't hold up as well.
Rachel C.
My toddler loves her Roshi's! They're super soft and well made. She has these aside from her Uggs for winter use and she prefers this. I cant blame her since her Roshi snow boots are more plush and lightweight. With her Uggs she seems to be lUGGing her feet; definitely heavier so she has some trouble walking.

Highly recommended!

Ps Ive had my current pair since 2014 and there is not a rip or tear on it. It's still super comfy and well worth my money.
Tarah G.
Nancy, KY
The reason I have mixed emotions on the Nike brand is because as far as comfort level goes, I would rate them an A. Every job I've had has involved me being on my feet constantly, so I bought a pair of Nike Airs, and it felt like I could have stayed on my feet forever. Howeeeever, I strongly dislike the fact that they would get Michael Vick as their sponsor, definitely could've chosen a better one there! So since then, I've refused to buy any of their products. And honestly, I've found other shoes that are as comfortable. Nothing lost.
Andi O.
Who doesn't love Nike? They have the best athletic clothing! I own a bunch of their bottoms and they have the best support, are stretchy, and extremely comfortable. They also have some of the hottest sneakers out there right now! We all need Nike in our lives!
Nakshidil C.
Running Shoes And Advice
While it is definitely known that there is cushion in the shoe compared to a flatter-type non-athletic shoe, the cushion is not quite where it needs to be in terms of high-quality, high-cushioned shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?