BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexandria B.
Nike has the best sneakers ever! I use my sneakers for casual and gym use. I even own a pair of indoor soccer shoes. They last! Also, the athletic wear is good quality! Love the leggings!
Christina N.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The go to store for my gym apparel, from their dry fit shorts to their free runs. 90% of the time when in at the gym I'm decked out in Nike! Some stuff can be expensive, but I normally wait till they have sales! The quality of their clothes/shoes are superb! I love their t-shirts, cute colors and cute slogans! If you're looking to buy some cute, comfy gym clothes, as their slogan says "Just Do It" and buy some Nike! ✔️
Tammy S.
Pickerington
I purchased Nike crew socks which are very well constructed and have plenty of cushion on the bottom which is rare these days. My only word of caution would be that they do run very small.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
These shorts are amazing! I own a pair since high-school and now in college still repping these shorts. They are dry fit and stick to me when running. They don't rid up on me which I love. I also wear these at home as lounge wear during the summer and it's so comfortable. I recommend these for those who are looking for a pair of shorts to work out in and lounging in as well at home.
Adriana T.
Hebbronville, TX
Nike is such an amazing quality brand all around. The shoes, sweaters, leggings and even socks are amazing quality. I would sign up for there email or other sites like footlocker always offer 20% off codes some of their items can get a bit pricey so I always use coupon codes. But they are so worth it. I've had some of their items for over 4 years now and they are still in great shape.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own the Nike Free-Runs 4.0 & 5.0 I believe. In the bright pink design with knitting. And let me say, these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! I have bought target, Vans, Michael Kors, and converse shoes and they are nothing compared to Nike. Nike's shoes thinks about you and about your comfort without giving up on the style. If you are flat footed like me, I def. recommend the free runs for a more comfy feel. I find the shoes with the arch support in side them hurt my feet a lot more since my foot isn't used to the arch support.
Mackenzie C.
Monroeville, PA
i love everything about nike. i have so many of their shoes. i wear them to the gym and i wear them to work and i wear them to just look cute in. they have so many styles and i just love how long they last and how comfortable they are. i love the nike store too because they always have some type of sale and they always have people there to help you. its always a great experience.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights , OH
My uncle was a Nike rep, so I got close to all the latest styles and they looked cool and everything. However, the main problem, personally, for me is that they all tend to be very narrow. These shoe products only fit people with narrow feet. I couldn't find one that worked for me, I would always be in pain. Shame on Nike for only choosing to fit a certain kind of foot. That's why I always opted for Adidas. At least they are nice and wide and give you room to breath. It's almost like they are elitist. Ugh, shame on you Nike.
Kat K.
Vancouver, WA
Best form and gate shaping shoes by far. The compression on the top of my foot and toes is fantastic, the material is light and breathable and they look fantastic. I can pair these with jeans or activewear and still look great either way! Plus after hours of running my feet still feel the support and flex of the shoe. I would buy 10 pairs if I could!
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
It's so hard for me to find running shoes that fit me right and that do light up or look childish since I have a small foot but Nike is my to go brand when I need running shoes ... the fit is perfect the style selection is great and the are so comfortable that it feels like you are running walking on clouds. they are perfect ... can be pricey but just depends on the style you want
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?