BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lexi G.
Sequim, WA
They're running shoes are great love the black-and-white ones honestly I bought a pair of men's just because I like the design so much amazing quality and detail great shoes
Stephanie D.
Wanted something with a lot of flexibility with some padding. Tried vibum five fingers but had some issues with Achilles tendonitis and decided I needed some cushion. These were perfect, not quite as free form as the five fingers but perfect for me. Comes in cute colors too! Ohh ya forgot to add that I use these for both road running and doing cardio workout videos.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
I have the red flyknit roshes and they are my favorite tennis shoes. I suggest buying a full size and a half smaller than you normally wear. I usually wear a 6.5, but had to get a 5 in these shoes. these are my first flyknit, bought after my husband raved about his flyknit airmaxes -- and they're so comfortable! I love the soles on the roshes, too, super squishy. these shoes are so worth the $120.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I love the choices Nike offers! I think I only own Nike shoes, but they don't disappoint. I wear them to work out in. I think I have three pair. One light pair for running. One reserved for color run, because that color doesn't come out. One pair to get dirty in outside.

I have tennis shoes aka sneakers from other brands that I like just as well. But I know I will like Nike. All of my Nike's offer great arch support which is essential!
Lisa T.
Melville, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have always been a fan of Nike products but I have noticed that over the last couple of years their products don't have the best where such as the shrink very quickly and their color fades very fast. Now overall their product is not expensive as far as athletic clothes go but I do like my clothes to last a little bit longer!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love these sneakers! I have super small feet and was excited to see they had my size in kids :) I wear them all the time, at the gym and when I'm running errands. They're very comfortable and light weight. The only thing they are not great for is heavy weight lifting because they are not flat, but that is a plus for everything else. I'm going to get myself another pair in a cute and adventurous color!
Cindy V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Most comfortable shoe wear ever , own an roshe feels like I'm walking on cloud lol . A couple of their running shoe ( best wear ) . The only down fall from them is the prices of a shirt that is $50 . I always bargain for there clothes and it's pretty wearable and comfortable. I always suggest myself to grab one size bigger than what I wear to have air through my body . And there spandex is an A+++
Jillian S.
Jacksonville, FL
Nike is such a nice store. The workers are so welcoming and helpful to your needs. I shop here almost every time I need some workout clothes or running shoes. The quality is so amazing and I honestly wouldn't recommend anything else more.
Shiloh S.
Tulsa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Since I have been wearing Nike since I was very young I've always grown up with Nike shoes Nike backpacks Nike shirts Nike shorts it's a really good athletic store.
Bailey D.
I have gotten all of my running shoes from Nike. I find them comfortable but most people I know don't. I find that they last me a while before I have to go out and buy a new pair.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?