BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Carolyn B.
I have the cheetah print running shoes can't remember right off what kind they are for sure but they are pretty good. If I wear for a long period of time my knees hips and back start hurting though.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Nike has never let me down. I always buy Nike gym shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever bought! My most recent pair was these Olive Juvenates. They are extremely light running shoes and they feel like you're walking on pillows. I also live my Nike workout gear. I work extremely hard in the gym and my compression gear never budges and keeps me dry. Nike can be extremely pricey but it is definitely worth it!!
Terrah A.
Townsend, GA
I love nike! The quality of everything i buy from the company is awesome!! The shoes are the best! The sizes of some shoes run small but otherwise no complaints!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The name speaks for itself, well known because it's a great brand, very dependable and long lasting products. they fit well, give great support are comfortable and always trendy. stylish and so many different styles and variety you can even customize your own pair. best part is its not jsut a shoe company, they offer all sorts of great products, clothes sporting goods you name it.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I really like their clothing, and love the light weight shoes available. Plus the colors are awesome, everything is really cute! However, I'm not very impressed with the quality, especially when comparing it to the prices they charge. I bought some nikes for work at the hospital last year because they were walking shoes, and super comfortable, and after less than two months of work the soles were falling off, the insoles were shrunken and they would not give me a refund or replacement which I found ridiculous. I don't see me buying nike trainers again in the future.
Danielle R.
Chino Hills, CA
I would prefer getting apparels and shoes they do have a good style and look really good on you. Another good thing about Nike is that you can wear anything and it'll match with your clothes pretty good. The shoes are well made and can be used over and over again without tearing. The only thing that I don't like about Nike that much is that it has to much neon which is not my favorite. Overall I would shop here.
Jessica D.
Yakima, WA
Soft, has cushion. Can walk forever in any of these and do last a long time. Very affordable for the price of the shoe because of how satisfying it is after buying a pair. Recommend to everyone to buy.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE all of Nike's products! Just got a pair of lime green/pink running shorts and a matching tank top. Love my teal roshe sneakers too. By far the best Nike purchase is my Nike fuel band! Keeps my steps, calories, time and fuel for the day. Keeps me to push myself through out the day! Nike has the comfiest tennis shoes IMO.
Mariann M.
Los Angeles , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike they are my go to for myself and boyfriend. Shoes are comfortable and some are stylish though the stylish ones are a bit less comfy nothing too sever or major but they have a with range of shoes from men to women even kids they also have comfy lounge wear and athletic attire would give a 5 star but lately they've been a little sloppy with design and details on shoes and fabrics stitching might be a little off or glue residue let on side sole of shoes or even on material of shoes at time. Nike needs to improve that detailing problem most definitely then they get 5 star from me
Kristina G.
Laredo, TX
I have always since a kid love Nike. no lie I remember one time at my friends house we were outside and I had taken off my shoes and left them out side. and for something I went inside my friends house with her and when I came outside again. my shoes were gone.
someone took them. OMG they were the Nike air shoes. the ones they had the word AIR not he side of the shoe. OMG ignore can just have those shoes back. I loved those so much.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?