BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Kayla F.
Love love love love this brand. Great quality that can last through almost anything. Has anything for any of your need from regular day wear to sports performance. Always has top products with great deals!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Love love love the quality and style of the Nike brand. Everything fits true to size, is super durable and comfortable. I absolutely love my running shoes (Nike zooms) and everything I get is so stylish and you can wear beyond just a workout. My only complaint is the price. It sucks paying $70 for a pair of running leggings but they look great! If you can find a Nike outlet that’s the real gift from God.
was @.
Irving Texas
This brand is really great, all their products are high quality , they last a very long time & the styles are always really modern & trendy , i would definitely recommend this to other people & friends !!
Annie J.
I have never bought anything from Nike that I don’t love. Everything is really good quality for great price. They have everything from life style clothing to running and fitness. Their shoes are the best.
madeline B.
DeBary
Nike is always a great brand for my workout clothes. I love their Nike pro sports bras. They last forever and I love wearing them to dance. I have them in like 7 different colors. I would shop here again.
Carol C.
Good quality shoes at reasonable prices. Bought both of my grand babies their first pair of tennis shoes and of course they were Nike... of all the shoes we tried on, Nike was the best fit and best price.
Allie P.
Everything I've purchased from this brand I've been pleased with. All of there running shoes are high quality and last me a long time. There products are on the pricier side but I do think there worth it.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Love their sports shorts. Their sizing is super consistent which is hard to find and they have lasted me years! They still look just as great now as when I bought them, and some I’ve had for over 2 years!
Jaime P.
Fairfield, CA
I purchased the Nike Roshe One in Black and they are honestly the best. They are really comfortable and stylish if you dress them correctly. They are a bit pricy but I think it’s worth it for the quality.
Katie B.
Nike is my favorite brand for workout clothing. I love how durable their clothing is and i always feel like the women’s line is sporty but chic which makes anyone feel powerful when wearing their clothes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?