BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I used to have some really nice black/purple/blue nike shoes and then my sister loved them so much she took them from me. Those shoes were really comfy. I got them years ago and they still are in good shape. I also have some pink/floral nike high tops and those are as well comfortable. I love nike products. They make their stuff to last. So even though it is expensive, just know that you are getting your moneys worth.
Shelby R.
Sugar Land, TX
I love Nike sports bras!! I would be considered myself as being on the smaller side of things in that department. Nike pro sports bras are perfect for me. A lot of support and super comfortable.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Nike sells my absolute favorite sneakers!!! Majority of their sneakers are super comfortable and super stylish too! Always a bit expensive but sometimes they have some nice sneakers on clearance!
Krystle M.
Nike is my go to lifestyle brand. Tech fleece, leggings, tees and kicks. I literally live in all of this on the weekends. So comfortable but stylish and functional.
Keli E.
Great company. They care about their customers. Had a problem with a product and sent it back after owning for two months and wore it multiple times. Color became dull. Nike replaced product for me with no hesitation. In addition, I'm athletic and shoes and clothing fit exceptional. Training shoes are my favorite- work well for running, walking, lifting, and fitness classes. Treading on shoes lasted forever.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
I used to love nike. As a 3 sport athlete I almost only wore Nike every single day. The thing is that as a college student afford a single pair of these shorts is difficult. Leggings? Forget about it. Everything is so overpriced that the people that would most likely wear this product cannot really even afford it. I'd rather buy Nike products at TJ Maxx or Nordstroms Rack, forget any sporting goods store, save your money!
Bee B.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
Nike is my go to shoe brand to workout. They last a long time because they are sturdy and good quality material. My nike store does not seem to have a lot of variety but online is where I see a lot more designs. I like how they have different styles and different shoes to accommodate your activities weather its,running, hiking or jumping. Nike is innovative and creative but most importantly functional.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I have mixed feelings about Nike. I do love their products, don't get me wrong. But I have certain shoes that I want to throw against a wall! They are so unsupportive and I hate my feet by the end of the day. So, doesn't that defeat the purpose of Nike? LOL Otherwise, I do love the other shoes that I own. They're super comfortable, it's like I'm walking on clouds and I'm gliding from room to room.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
I have the red flyknit roshes and they are my favorite tennis shoes. I suggest buying a full size and a half smaller than you normally wear. I usually wear a 6.5, but had to get a 5 in these shoes. these are my first flyknit, bought after my husband raved about his flyknit airmaxes -- and they're so comfortable! I love the soles on the roshes, too, super squishy. these shoes are so worth the $120.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the air max ultra moire gray and they are beautiful! I love them. They're very light and are extremely comfortable for everyday wear. I love the 3M on them as well. If you like to keep your shoes clean, a quick swipe with the Jason Mark shoe cleaning on the go wipes will have your shoes looking new again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?