4.79 / 5 based on 49,155 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I'm obsessed with Nike sneakers. I don't exercise on a regular basis but wear my Nikes everyday because they're super comfortable and perfect for chasing a toddler around in!
My tween son can't wear out Nike sneakers or backpacks! The price initially was more than I wanted to spend, but the quality is outstanding, well worth the price. He has dragged his backpack through two years of middle school and the zippers, stitching, and straps are still in great shape, there are no signs of this thing quitting! He has a huge, wide foot (13 eee) and Nike delivers with sneakers that look good and last an entire school years and through summer without holes, separated soles or even replacement shoelaces! If I had chosen to spend a bit less on a different brand there is no doubt we would have had to replace sneakers and backpacks several times this year, but Nike delivered great quality.
I love Nike it's my favorite shoe brand of all time they are the best I recommend they quality is also really not cheaply made affordable not expensive I mean a lot not to me
Nike products are very durable. I recently bought Nile free barefoot shoes. They're really comfortable and have enough support either if you are going on a hike or working out in a gym. I love these shoes and would recommend to anyone.
I love this store. All my athletic sneakers I own and wear are from here. Their outlet store is very reasonable. They will often have sales on top of sales! I love everything about Nike!
Nike shoes are definitely comfortable. I own a few. There are different types of nike shoes that everyone should be aware of. There are certain types for running, hiking, every day wear, or just for a good fashion look. Be aware before buying because you might end up buying shoes that are supposed to be just for the looks and use them as hiking shoes and have them rip! So read the labels! But the shoes are of great quality and they're so comfortable! They always have a sale. The prices aren't too bad but I usually buy them during their sales!
Nike for me is a great brand that I will always purchase , but sometime I feel like it's a little over priced. I try to snag good Nike deals at the outlet stores where I live!
My husband and son love Nike. The only negative is that the clothes tend to fade very quickly. I don't like buying the darker colors for the same reason. They look old quick.
Love to buy my active wear clothes always fits well and lasts a long while. Only thing with Nike sometimes is, it’s a little pricy but overall I do love Nike for all the family. Will keep buying from them
Purchase different products here... from shoes for my daughter's to clothes for my husband and I. I love the quality you get with this brand and sometimes we score great deals
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos