BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best patterns and colors of leggings! And sports bras. Sizes can run small so be sure to try them on in the store if you aren't sure. The running shoes tend to hold up well and are comfortable.
natalie S.
Chicago
I can’t express how much I love Nike. Everything here is worth the price. I love their leggings and spandex, they’re super comfortable. Plus there shoes are always pretty fashionable and comfy.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great brand. Just feel like they’re prices are a little too high lately. They should remain competitive if their merchandise is comparable to other quality brands that have lower price points.
Kate S.
washington, DC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite running shoes are from Nike, they are light and conformable I recommend it to everyone, the price is good, looks cute on my feet,  definitely the best running shoes I have ever had.
Rachel D.
I love Nike products! I am someone who is really hard on the things I own and nike products have always held up very well. They are completely worth the money to have them last the length of time they do.
Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
As I train every day, I always need shoes that resist everything I do. That’s why I choose nike because apart from resisting they are also cute and of a good quality. Nike is my favorite shoe brand of the world.
Katherine C.
Nike workout pants are my favorite. The quality is so nice and they always fit perfectly!! Compared to UA, Reebok, and others - Nike pants hug my body perfectly. The tops are hit or miss but the lux line of pants are great.
Stefanie R.
Bronx, NY
All my sneakers and sports wear has to be Nike. My favorite sneakers right now are the Nike tanjun. They are so comfortable to wear when running errands or just running around in the park with the kids.
Nasstasha C.
Melrose Park, IL
Here for the footware the variety of color in the styles for women is still lacking but it’s an improvement on past experience. I still wear Nike’s to workout in but not of lounging or comfort.
Yuritzi T.
I mostly just buy Nike shoes. They are comfortable & they also have a shoes style for EVERYONE. I recommend this brand to everybody I mean if you haven't own anything from this brand, where have to been your whole life.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?