BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica O.
LOVE the store! it always has the shoes i'm looking for and clothes and other things too! it's one of the many stores i go to for my running shoes or just high tops in general.
daija c.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love shoes and shirts from there so if I get the chance to spend my money on some shoes i am i like Jordan's And all that so yes i love Nike and the shirts are so comfortable
Kelly M.
Hazlet, NJ
Im a college athlete so quality is important to me. The nike brand has clothing and shoes the last and make being active more fun. Everything is so breathable and high quality.
Meghan B.
Hazard, KY
Nike clothes & shoes are made great and they last forever. So they're almost worth the crazy prices. Almost. But they also give a great military discount 15% at some locations.
Allison G.
Terre Haute, IN
Nike is an awesome brand and you always get great quality items. Their products might be pricey but they're so worth it. All of my Nike tennis shoes are my favorite because of their comfort and some of my Nike clothing items have lasted me years.
Mary A.
Nike is obviously a great brand, but I particularly love their sneakers and workout clothes. The sneaks I recently bought were a little on the higher end of what I normally get, but I am in love with the quality. I bought NikeiD sneakers which were custom made to the designs/colors I chose, and I was pleased with the results and the quality of the shoes. In fact, I love my Nike's so much I am considering getting another pair of custom made sneaks to match another favorite gym outfit I put together! Overall this is a 5 star brand and a must have!
Cassandra C.
I've purchased various brands of tennis apparel and shoes, but have never loved any product more than Nike. They have the widest variety of tennis apparel that I've seen. What's also great is that top players have exclusive gear, for example you can wear a dress only worn by Serena Williams and no other professional tennis players. Other players that have outfits tailored just to them include Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova, and Victoria Azarenka. With the exception of Sharapova these exclusive dresses and kits are priced the same as all of the other tennis gear. Not many other tennis apparel companies contain exclusive collections! Not only is their tennis apparel cute, it's also comfortable and long lasting!
Alicia F.
Imperial, MO
I purchase all of my tennis shoes from here. I also buy their leggings and sometimes sports bras. Everything here is fantastic quality and I will continue purchasing from Nike.
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
Bought my daughter a new pair of Nike shoes about six months ago and she is 11 and very ruff on her shoes but to my surprise the pair we purchased her from Nike have held together nicely.
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Love the brand. Favorite thing to get from Nike is their fitness leggings, and sweatshirts. They come in all sizes and all colors. Never had a problem getting my size in store!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?