4.79 / 5 based on 51,288 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Here for the footware the variety of color in the styles for women is still lacking but it’s an improvement on past experience. I still wear Nike’s to workout in but not of lounging or comfort.
Sporty, sleek, and classic clothing that tends to have wonderful sale prices! Love that they have similar options for both kids and adults- my son and I can match, even when he doesn’t want to!
Snackeez have the best tennis shoes I love getting tennis shoes from Nike all of my tennis shoes are actually Nike brand. But if you can find them when they're on sale it's an even better deal
Nike is not a cheap brand. But the products all hold up really well. From the clothing to the show. I have 2 sons and we surely went through our share of Nike products. The good thing about it though I was able to hand down shirts and shorts etc to other members of the family. Nothing looked worn out or faded. The quality was still there! I wish I could say I handed down the shoes too. But the truth of the matter is they literally wore them until they fell apart. That took a long time too! I only have great things to say about Nike. It's a brand that is worth every penny you spend!
I play soccer and i get all my cleats from nike, they are very sturdy and long lasting. On turf they do make you very sweaty though and i love them. I will keep buying from nike until i die.
I wear my Nike cross trainers almost everyday. Whether it’s to workout, go to class, run errands, or just to walk around in they are great and I love them so much. Mine are beginning to wear out and I’ve had them for almost a year now. I need to get a new pair soon
Love everything Nike! I'm legit a Nike junkie, their stuff is so durable and last a long time! If it's the real deal, not to mention you look super sharp in it!!
NiKe are to only shoes I buy. They are stylish good for running and they last for a long time. I have had this Nikes that I have on now 5 years ago. And they are like brand new. I love them.
I love love love my nike tennis shoes! They are my go to running shoe and are great quality! I go through like 3 pair a year, and i run a lot (like 6 miles a day)! They are great shoes with wonderful support for the foot and ankle!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos