BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Abby S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything about Nike. The shoes last and are amazing quality. The clothing is good quality and never rip or tear. Some thing can be pricey but you get a good wear out of anything you buy from Nike!
Megan K.
Shawano, WI
I absolutely LOVE Nike! I go out of my way to buy it! They continually have the best and most fashionable clothing/shoes! It can get pretty pricey for some of their items but it is totally worth it! Their clothing definitely is made out of great material and their shoes are the best. Nike designs their sportswear especially for what a person needs for their sport, i.e. running, basketball, soccer, these shoes are always worth the extra money.
Very well made products. The Nike shoes are comfortable and good for anything from everyday use to cross training. Their is something for everyone. I just wish Nike products were a little more affordable.
Rachel F.
Absolutely love Nike and everything I've ever bought from here. My favorite purchase would have to be my roshes. I shop here very often and I love everything I buy. I will definitely continue shopping here
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I love Nike products, higher prices items last a long time. You can really find comfort in their products. Yoga pants are my fav! I like that they aren't too thin so you feel comfortable while working out.
Débora D.
Great quality as always, loved how it fit the body and how it wore. Great to do sports in and obviously very comfortable. My favorite purchase was definitely a pair of leggings that I practically live in.
Delia K.
I have yet to find a pair of Nike shoes I have not loved. I buy them in all styles for myself and both my kids. I absolutely love their sweatshirts, sweatpants and I don't what it is but their t-shirts have such a comfy fabric I wear them all the time. They have sneakers for every single style you can imagine and they are ALWAYS amazing quality.
Lauryn M.
Marion, IN
i love love nike. i love getting shoes from nike or even clothing. nike is one of my favorite shoe brands and i'm really happy for the new nike hijab they created. best creation yet. definitely shop there.
M M.
These shoes are amazing. While they are on the pricier side, I have had these shoes for a few years now. They are durable and hold up very well; granted, I do not workout everyday and my workout consists of going to zumba and running on a treadmill/elliptical, so my workouts are not as intense as other people's and the wear and tear is not as great on my shoes. However, these shoes work out great for me. They're very lightweight, good arch support and the sole is flexible. These are also great for dancing in. I was in a contemporary dance piece that required us to practice outside on concrete. I wore these shoes and the sole was flexible that I could still go on demi-pointe and even pointe my foot. The sole was not too grippy so I could turn on the concrete as well. Great shoe. Cute too.
Brooke Y.
Aiken, SC
Love every Nike product I have purchased. The clothes are comfortable and great quality, and I like Nike tennis shoes more than any other brand I have purchased. I feel like the products are a reasonable price and last for a long time.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?